Johny Hendricks' future

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Things dont look good now... What the future reserves for Johny?

Nothing but morbid obesity I guess.... Maybe waiting for a title shot when UFC introduces a Super Heavyweight Division.

LT2O18z.jpg

Getting fatter, balder and wondering where it all went wrong. I know how he feels.

Other than sherdog fans, Johny is the biggest disappointment for me in all of mma.

He looked like crap in that fight boetch was also winning the fight before the headkick landed.lol even boetch looked faster than him

He still made $100,000 for that fight and I think he trains in his garage and works out to RushFit DVDs. Good profits for Johny.

He will KTFO Jones and DC at LHW and then become a double champion at LHW and HW.

Needs to quit mma. Get on TRT. Become high level wresting coach for top mma gym.

He'll go be a lard ass junior college wrestling coach or some shit.

A Bellator fight at HW vs. Roy Nelson....followed by a donut eating contest.

Has anyone been affected more by USADA? This 170 lbs Johny was a wrecking machine........
upload_2017-6-26_10-39-20.jpeg
This 188 lbs Johny.....not so much
10131642.jpg

He could try taking his career seriously and change his diet to be able to make 170 again and fight in a division where he stands a chance against the top 10, but I don't think that crossed his mind

Cut. Off to Rizin for a year or two then come back strong at 185 or disappear permanently.

Back