Johny Boy finally made weight!

Did he move up a weight class? Congrats on the new challenge !

I can't believe this tubby bitch had the gall to accuse GSP of ped use look at him he is a shell of his former self since USADA
They where both maxed out, fair game and what a great fight they had

Johnny will probably win from Hector gassing after the first 4 minutes.

5d2cd63cecff7ac56ab06975f1a24a2f.jpg

Not a big Hendricks fan but I'd love to see him win this by KO. Without the drastic weight cuts he could be a whole new animal. The guy always was a good fighter. Should be interesting.

If Johnny can make weight, anything is possible.

So i´m gonna bet 1000 vCash on him.

He doesn't look that bad. The only difference in 'quality' of the bodies of Hector and Johny is that Hector needs a bra whereas Johny doesn't.

It is hard to believe that Johny weighs 185.5, his height taken into consideration.

This is one of those fights where you pray for a double KO.

I can't believe this tubby bitch had the gall to accuse GSP of ped use look at him he is a shell of his former self since USADA
Hendricks was definitely clean .. that's why he avoided random testing like the plague.

Ever gone off a roid cycle? I tried 1 cycle of steroids, just moderate cycle with a light test base, and when I came off - even used the correct PCT - I immediately gained 15lbs and my dick stopped working, no sex drive.

Must have been hard for some of these guys - not claiming anything about Hendricks here - I hope he wins.

Rooting for the father of 4 here. Come on Johnny!

I don't want to imagine what Johny looked like before dieting for this fight. Yikes.

Glad he made weight but I don't see him outwrestling Lombard. Hendricks problem is that he's usually easy to hit, he might just go to sleep.

Fuck the hate though, I'm rooting for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back