Johny Boy finally made weight!

Did he move up a weight class? Congrats on the new challenge !

I can't believe this tubby bitch had the gall to accuse GSP of ped use look at him he is a shell of his former self since USADA
They where both maxed out, fair game and what a great fight they had

Johnny will probably win from Hector gassing after the first 4 minutes.

5d2cd63cecff7ac56ab06975f1a24a2f.jpg

Not a big Hendricks fan but I'd love to see him win this by KO. Without the drastic weight cuts he could be a whole new animal. The guy always was a good fighter. Should be interesting.

If Johnny can make weight, anything is possible.

So i´m gonna bet 1000 vCash on him.

He doesn't look that bad. The only difference in 'quality' of the bodies of Hector and Johny is that Hector needs a bra whereas Johny doesn't.

It is hard to believe that Johny weighs 185.5, his height taken into consideration.

This is one of those fights where you pray for a double KO.

I can't believe this tubby bitch had the gall to accuse GSP of ped use look at him he is a shell of his former self since USADA
Hendricks was definitely clean .. that's why he avoided random testing like the plague.

Ever gone off a roid cycle? I tried 1 cycle of steroids, just moderate cycle with a light test base, and when I came off - even used the correct PCT - I immediately gained 15lbs and my dick stopped working, no sex drive.

Must have been hard for some of these guys - not claiming anything about Hendricks here - I hope he wins.

Rooting for the father of 4 here. Come on Johnny!

I don't want to imagine what Johny looked like before dieting for this fight. Yikes.

Glad he made weight but I don't see him outwrestling Lombard. Hendricks problem is that he's usually easy to hit, he might just go to sleep.

Fuck the hate though, I'm rooting for him.

Back