Johnny Walker vs Jon Jones

Same night or different night?

• Total voters
Jones uses his reach better, and Gus doesn't hit that hard.

If someone had a chance to put down Jones it was going to be Rumble.

DC cracked Jones in 2 fights with shots that put the heavyweight champion of the world unconscious. Jones has fucking concrete in his chin.

Wow, waaay too soon. He looked great, he looked like a contender. But jesus christ, it was his official UFC debut and Roundtree isn't exactly a top end fighter. Let's see what Walker does in at least his next 2 fights.

This guy. Why havent i heard of him.

As soon as the fight started i told my friend.... <FookIsThatGuy> he looks amazing.

6'5 moving like a WW<mma4>

Moves better than a WW.... he finished is backflip while GSP missed the landing.

Walker with one of the impressive debuts in a long time. That clinch, very impressive how he handled Rountree in there, showed so much more strength.

Oh look he won his last fight, sherdog thinks he’s goat now

Johnny walker kos me .

Yeah he destroys Jones because Jones is a can and has fought nobody in the level of Khalil Rountree
Anyways you goofs should do your research he got sleeped twice already lets see how his chin and ground game are

I think you guys are kidding. Johny Walker ain't no contender. Even in this shitty division there are a lot better guys than him. You obviously didn't watch his trashfire fight vs Frankenstein. The guy fights like Paul Felder - just dangerous in a thai-clinch and anything else he is just bad at. No wrestling, no grappling, next to no striking.

I think you guys forgot about guys like Alexander Rakic or Dominick Reyes. Even Anthony Smith is much better than him.

Just seen Johnny's highlight video and dude is a scumbag, just check this moment out...ref falls down and unable to stop the fight immediately, so Johnny continues to land 4 brutal shots on an unconscious body, dude has 0 control over himself <{hfved}>

I think you guys are kidding. Johny Walker ain't no contender. Even in this shitty division there are a lot better guys than him. You obviously didn't watch his trashfire fight vs Frankenstein. The guy fights like Paul Felder - just dangerous in a thai-clinch and anything else he is just bad at. No wrestling, no grappling, next to no striking.

I think you guys forgot about guys like Alexander Rakic or Dominick Reyes. Even Anthony Smith is much better than him.
just saw his hl, he actually looks terrifying, not at a level that warrants comparison to jones, but still damn scary

Guffstafson gave Jon Jones his toughest fight partly because he is one of the few tall LHW guys with a long reach.

Walker is actually 2 inches taller than Jones and has an 82 inch reach...very close to Jones's 84 inch reach.

One things for sure...Jon would have to come up with a very different gameplan for this guy.

After Tyson Pedro starches Shogun tomorrow (RIP Shougun you legend), lets see Walker v Pedro. The timing is right

Back