Johnny Walker vs Jon Jones

Same night or different night?

• Total voters
Who wins and why? I got Walker via KO. Jones aint got elbows that devastating and he can't even do a backflip like Walker. I know a lot of you guys think this is crazy but I've been a Walker fan for some time now and he is growing exponentially every fight.

R we really doing this after 1...1..UFC fight...

This guy. Why havent i heard of him.

As soon as the fight started i told my friend....(openquote)" <FookIsThatGuy> he looks amazing.

6'5 moving like a WW<mma4>"

Last edited:
Damn no wonder these hype trains crash so damn hard.

I like Rountree but beating him is not super amazing.

Didnt Jones crash his car due DUI? it seems to be his weakness so Walker by whatever he wants

R%C6%B0%E1%BB%A3u%20Johnnie%20Walker%20XR%2021YO%20750ml_01-600x600.JPG
imagine Johnny becoming a bigger star and getting sponsored by Johnny Walker?

gus is the only fighter at lhw that people want to see jones
face. would be cool if theres another fight for jones at lhw

You forgot about Cormier. A third fight between him and Jones, especially if Jones isn't roided up, would be really interesting. I wish Rumble wasn't like 270 pounds right now, because him vs Jones would be interesting as well.

There does need to be more top contenders in the LHW division, and Walker COULD end up being that guy, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Him vs. Jones right now wouldn't make sense and he's not a big enough name yet. Give him time.

Sherdog really loves getting retard hype over nothing. One fight in UFC lasting less than 2 minutes and this garbage is all over the place. He's been stopped in all 3 of his losses and fought an incredibly inconsistent fighter. Get a grip

Last edited:
Who wins and why? I got Walker via KO. Jones aint got elbows that devastating and he can't even do a backflip like Walker. I know a lot of you guys think this is crazy but I've been a Walker fan for some time now and he is growing exponentially every fight.
Yeah, but how can he beat Jones if he is blind?

Wasn’t Walker played by Chuck Norris and no one can beat him, so you’re onto something

Johnny Walker by another ko this time right hand

Yeah Neil Magny is definitely as good as Jon Jones.

All tall black skinny guys are basically Jon Jones.

Edit: why the hell was this comment merged with this thread? I posted this in a thread about Magny.

Last edited:
Yeah Neil Magny is definitely as good as Jon Jones.

All tall black skinny guys are basically Jon Jones.

If Jon wouldn't have taken all those juice then he would have probably been Neil Magny of LHW division.

Jones uses his reach better, and Gus doesn't hit that hard.

If someone had a chance to put down Jones it was going to be Rumble.

Hits hard enough to hurt you. He KOd texeria so hes got some power. He needs to throw dem kicks.

Back