Media Johnny Walker Murking Khalil Rountree

The new Erick Silva.

Flash in the pan.

That's true. People were so hyped on Erick Silva, just like they're hyped on Paulo Costa right now.

I'll believe the hype when I see them win a #1 contender bout.

I’m not sold that he has a good chin, could be another hard hitting glass chin like Manuwa.

Nothing for that blatant disrespect to the ref by hip checkin him off? that seemed a little excessive.

Nothing for that blatant disrespect to the ref by hip checkin him off? that seemed a little excessive.

Adrenaline, buddy. Doubt he meant disrespect.
It was his first UFC fight and he had a devastating KO.

I was a bit happy to see Roundtree lose, but who the hell is this douchebag named after a mediocre whisky? Why does he look like a punk and why does he push the ref? This is good, finally I have yet another fighter whom I'll follow closely and will truly rejoice the moment he gets knocked out. He also has tits like a fat chick who lost weight, guessing he will get busted sooner or later.

Adrenaline, buddy. Doubt he meant disrespect.
It was his first UFC fight and he had a devastating KO.
he hip checked the guy off him, hes a ref. It might be adrenaline but its a bad sign the guy is a loose cannon.

Smith probably gets next crack at the title

Do walker vs Reyes for the next shot after smith

He generates good power in those short elbows. That was nasty.....

giphy.gif

His nick name should be black label

been knocked out many times by Johnny walker and it’s never fun the next day

But in reality besides the amazing KO don’t like that fact that his strikes are so looping and long and lacks the fluidity of Dom reyes

Not visible in this clip. For those of us who didn't watch the event, can someone describe under what circumstances he attacked the ref?

It is in that clip....watch as he stands up, he kind of humps the ref with his hip and sends him flying

Back