Media Johnny Walker Murking Khalil Rountree

Jones likes elbows. Walker likes elbows. I do not see him sticking jones in a thai plum. But I have never seem Jones face plant anyone with a 6 inch elbow. That is some crazy elbow power. I also do not see Jones taking Walker's leg kicks. But as noted in the above posts, Walker is just getting started in the UFC. Crushed a legit dude in his first fight. Are we entertained? Yes we are.

Quite something that was.

mxypX0o.gif

Well. Colour me interested! Very interested.

He steamrolled Rountree - really aggressive, fan friendly style but with a cool, calculated edge too - the way he landed the first short elbow, bam, just really short and methodical before moving him across the cage. That almost put Khalil out itself, he was proper stunned by it.

Khalil is a fun fighter but really limited, so we'll see how Walker fares when he fights someone who won't oblige him standing. Not many will want to, after that!

Not visible in this clip. For those of us who didn't watch the event, can someone describe under what circumstances he attacked the ref?

Look closely he kneed the ref lightly at the end while he was dismounting

Walker will smash clean Jones <Goldie11>

Look closely he kneed the ref lightly at the end while he was dismounting

Okay, if that's the attack in question, I think cutting him would be an overreaction. Just reprimand and fine him.

Wonder what Veronica Macedo was thinking when she seen that lol

This is a big deal, I hope the MMA world realizes that. Doing that to Khalil is no easy feat.

Not visible in this clip. For those of us who didn't watch the event, can someone describe under what circumstances he attacked the ref?
Its typical hyperbole around here, the fucking ref is leaning on him when he's stopping the fight and Walker shucks him over a little to go celebrate the ref doesn't seem to give the slightest fuck.

Back