John Oliver: No Big Issue of ANTIFA Assaulting 'White Nationlist' Protestors

People have been charged on both sides.

So you're hysterical over nothing like most.

If you could see how mellow I am right now, you would probably laugh your ass off at the mellow scene.

It's an hour till midnight, I finished two back to back lectures, and I am listening to rock bands with a serious enthusiasm for LSD.

Let no politics raise my ire, yours, or anyone, that is the same kind of thinking that creates Commie-Nazi's to begin with.

Peace out and good night.

So who ARE these big, tear-stained crybabies that call everyone else a pussy while simultaneously being the most special snowflakes of all?
Who start shaking in rage that a comedian cracks a joke?
Why, it's the alt right, trembling and pissing itself!

bartolo-colon-swing-and-miss-against-pirates-b.gif

Hopefully John Oliver will be the next celebrity to be outed as a sex offender.

Smug, arrogant, sneering, condescending, bullying, snobby, Trump hating liberal, who loves telling other people how terrible they are - he fits the bill perfectly.

"I hate him so much, I hope he sexual assaults someone"

????????

If you could see how mellow I am right now, you would probably laugh your ass off at the mellow scene.

It's an hour till midnight, I finished two back to back lectures, and I am listening to rock bands with a serious enthusiasm for LSD.

Let no politics raise my ire, yours, or anyone, that is the same kind of thinking that creates Commie-Nazi's to begin with.

Peace out and good night.

You: Waah they should be persecuted

Me: but they are

You: I quit

Me: I accept your concession.

Those goofs marching in Charlotesville. What do they want to do? I'm pretty sure they want all colored people out of the USA. That would involve removing about 100 milllion people from the USA. How would they go about doing that without genocide?

If you're going to claim that you're 'Alt right', then you better be ready for genocide, because that's the only way you're going to create a white ethnostate in the US.
I don't know, how do lefties plan on getting control of all firearms? See this is what you don't get, people can think and say what they want but it doesn't make it true or even possible but bottom line is one group had and organized protest with permits ect and the other group attacked them verbally (which is all good and legal) and physically (I saw a ton of people that should have been charged with felony assult). LEO officers have taken a hands off stance during these escalated events and that's how you end up with a loose nut losing his shit and plowing thru a crowd of dissidents.

I don't know, how do lefties plan on getting control of all firearms? See this is what you don't get, people can think and say what they want but it doesn't make it true or even possible but bottom line is one group had and organized protest with permits ect and the other group attacked them verbally (which is all good and legal) and physically (I saw a ton of people that should have been charged with felony assult). LEO officers have taken a hands off stance during these escalated events and that's how you end up with a loose nut losing his shit and plowing thru a crowd of dissidents.

Leftists don't plan on getting control of all firearms.

Many Democrats are gun owners actually.

It's a right wing propaganda. A fairy tell parroted around by gun fetishists to keep themselves in a constant state of oscillation. @senri

Leftists don't plan on getting control of all firearms.

Many Democrats are gun owners actually.

It's a right wing propaganda. A fairy tell parroted around by gun fetishists to keep themselves in a constant state of oscillation. @senri
yeah and I doubt white supremacists plan on removing everyone not white (colored people as forum poster phrased it) from this country

This is what I'm trying to say...on either side of the political spectrum you can say (well, for now anyway) or think or want whatever you want. What you cant do is hit people with sticks and spray them with mace when theyre doing their retarded song and dance in the middle of the streets. I don't condone that or running over people you don't agree with. Am I surprised when either of these things happen, no. but what are you going to do..buy the ticket, ride the ride.

stupid games, stupid prizes.

anytime I see a protest I automatically view them as teenagers because that's how they act, honestly its fucking embarrassing and no adult I know has the time(grown folks have jobs) or desire to "protest"

It's against the law to attack anyone, but if you role play a Nazi in public don't be surprised if someone feels the urge to attack you.

Also don't be surprised when the police don't give a shit about it.
and don't be surprised when a nut slams a car thru a crowd of people.

yeah and I doubt white supremacists plan on removing everyone not white (colored people as forum poster phrased it) from this country

This is what I'm trying to say...on either side of the political spectrum you can say (well, for now anyway) or think or want whatever you want. What you cant do is hit people with sticks and spray them with mace when theyre doing their retarded song and dance in the middle of the streets. I don't condone that or running over people you don't agree with. Am I surprised when either of these things happen, no. but what are you going to do..buy the ticket, ride the ride.

Except that's not even the same thing, not even close.

The gun confiscation fantasy is a myth perpetuated by the right.

A pure white nation is also fantasy perpetuated by the right.

See where I'm going with this?

"I hate him so much, I hope he sexual assaults someone"

????????

No, if he already is sexually assaulting people then I hope he's the next one to be exposed.

If you were a criminologist putting together a profile of a celebrity sex pest then it would pretty much describe John Oliver. Just saying.

Waaaah, comedians make fun of a retarded President! *sobbing uncontrollably*

If you took 10 seconds to read what I posted from the article you would have seen that attacking Trump was not the problem. It was this:

"...somewhere along the way, the hosts of the late-night shows decided that they had carte blanche to insult not just the people within this administration, but also the ordinary citizens who support Trump, and even those who merely identify as conservatives."

How are you going to win "deplorable" voters to your side when you consistently mock them and tell them how stupid they are?

If you took 10 seconds to read what I posted from the article you would have seen that attacking Trump was not the problem. It was this:

"...somewhere along the way, the hosts of the late-night shows decided that they had carte blanche to insult not just the people within this administration, but also the ordinary citizens who support Trump, and even those who merely identify as conservatives."

How are you going to win "deplorable" voters to your cause when you consistently mock them and tell them how stupid they are?
I don't have a cause.
Pointing out how stupid Donny Moscow is, is a pleasure and a social responsibility.
The people who evaluated Donald Trump as fit to lead the country proved their abysmal stupidity in making that choice.

TS really undermined his own point by misspelling nationalist.

Except that's not even the same thing, not even close.

The gun confiscation fantasy is a myth perpetuated by the right.

A pure white nation is also fantasy perpetuated by the right.

See where I'm going with this?
I actually think were on the same page here

Deadly force is not the same as a street protest getting out of hand.
Yes and no. Obvioulsy one is more extreme but theyre both a result of people losing control of their emotions.

I dont know if youve ever been jumped but it changes your perspective as to what is acceptable force

But I'm not a liberal, get it through your head: A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO AREN'T LIBERALS HATE DONALD TRUMP.

You seem to be missing the larger point here. The problem is not about liberals hating Donald Trump. The problem is about smug and self-righteous liberals viciously attacking ordinary citizens (deplorables) for supporting Trump or having conservative views.

Since Trump was elected there has been an endless barrage of name-calling (deplorable, stupid, uneducated, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, misogynistic, privileged whites, Nazi, literally Hitler and so on) from smug liberals who falsely believe they are morally and intellectually superior. This has been influenced and encouraged mainly by smug and sneering late-night talk-show hosts who are clones of Jon Stewart.

From the Vox article posted in my previous post:

In 2016, the smug style has found expression in media and in policy, in the attitudes of liberals both visible and private, providing a foundational set of assumptions above which a great number of liberals comport their understanding of the world.

It has led an American ideology hitherto responsible for a great share of the good accomplished over the past century of our political life to a posture of reaction and disrespect: a condescending, defensive sneer toward any person or movement outside of its consensus, dressed up as a monopoly on reason.

Knowing is the shibboleth into the smug style's culture, a cultural that celebrates hip commitments and valorizes hip taste, that loves nothing more than hate-reading anyone who doesn't get them. A culture that has come to replace politics itself.

The knowing know that police reform, that abortion rights, that labor unions are important, but go no further: What is important, after all, is to signal that you know these things. What is important is to launch links and mockery at those who don't. The Good Facts are enough: Anybody who fails to capitulate to them is part of the Problem, is terminally uncool. No persuasion, only retweets.Eye roll, crying emoji, forward to John Oliver for sick burns.

https://www.vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

Back