John Kavanagh: If Floyd walks foward, he'll be unconscious in 1 minute

Not only Floyd came forward without getting knocked out, he beat Conor silly all over the ring.

Hmmmmm...........................................................................where did we hear that before???

Oh Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I member now.

200.gif

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL at you

This is the kind of comment that makes people shit on Conor. But it's also the kind of self-belief that makes him such an entertaining fighter and likeable figure. Don't fall into this mystic mac bs and you may start enjoying more and hating less.

This thread is as ill conceived now as it was when it was started. Anyone incapable of understanding how little chance Conor had still won't be able to grasp reality.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Old man with brittle hands and outweighed by at least 20 pounds intentionally walked through this dude and came out like he was in a sparring session. He went toe to toe with conor and nothing happened to him.

So conor spermdrinkers, i thought your boy was going to be the hardest puncher floyd ever fought???

Delusional trainer breeds delusional fighter breeds delusional fans, it's the circle of fucktards.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Old man with brittle hands and outweighed by at least 20 pounds intentionally walked through this dude and came out like he was in a sparring session. He went toe to toe with conor and nothing happened to him.

So conor spermdrinkers, i thought your boy was going to be the hardest puncher floyd ever fought???

no other ufc figher could have done what conor did. so either shit on the whole MMA roster or appreciate what he was able to accomplish in there.

Cross training is like an NFL player doing swimming for rehab, or an MMA fighter working on an elliptical machine for cardio.

An MMA fighter [One who comes from a boxing background] doing boxing isn't cross training. He is literally training boxing.

Against a 40yr old brittle hands bum. Don't cry when Floyd gets annihilated.

giphy.gif

Cross training is like an NFL player doing swimming for rehab, or an MMA fighter working on an elliptical machine for cardio.

An MMA fighter [One who comes from a boxing background] doing boxing isn't cross training. He is literally training boxing.

Against a 40yr old brittle hands bum. Don't cry when Floyd gets annihilated.

What an epic dumb fuck you are

he's right but floyd won't trade with him. and if all conor is bringing is that left hand well....use it big in the first two rounds, because by round 3 that thing will be neutralized, and then we will see what else conor has.

That left hand was sure effective

So can we finally stop taking anything serious that comes out of this fools mouth now?

Hmmmmm...........................................................................where did we hear that before???

Oh Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I member now.

200.gif

Don't ever post again you filthy casual

Back