John Kavanagh: If Floyd walks foward, he'll be unconscious in 1 minute

Floyd knows one thing and that is to win and not make stupid mistakes.
Hmmmmm...........................................................................where did we hear that before???

Oh Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I member now.

200.gif

Yes, a former world champion who is 57-6 in pro boxing is a bum.

Conor vs gatekeeper:

mcgslap3.gif

Conor vs bum
WPx0T2.gif

I'll be around for the embarrassing weekend Connie and you little boys are about to experience. See ya August 27th.
Nate would rape everyone Floyd's ever fought in an actual fight. Easily. He would rape them all with both hands tied behind his back and that's just facts.

No. They're fighting and Floyd is getting flatlined. Don't cry too hard when it happens.

It's a boxing match, most of what makes Connor a great fighter isn't applicable. I mean, even in that GIF you commented on, claiming that fighter is a bum, he's a career pro boxer and he got beat by Floyd's footwork. It shows how far Connor has gotten in over his head.

I'll be watching just for the guarantee that I get to see one of these two guys get beat. The only bad outcome for me is a boring fight. I'll laugh if Floyd gets knocked out by an amateur and I'll laugh if Connor gets knocked out by a guy with no power. The whole reason this fight is marketable is that millions of people want to see both guys lose, and this was it's a guarantee that you at least one of them will.

It's a boxing match, most of what makes Connor a great fighter isn't applicable. I mean, even in that GIF you commented on, claiming that fighter is a bum, he's a career pro boxer and he got beat by Floyd's footwork. It shows how far Connor has gotten in over his head.

I'll be watching just for the guarantee that I get to see one of these two guys get beat. The only bad outcome for me is a boring fight. I'll laugh if Floyd gets knocked out by an amateur and I'll laugh if Connor gets knocked out by a guy with no power. The whole reason this fight is marketable is that millions of people want to see both guys lose, and this was it's a guarantee that you at least one of them will.
Floyd's coming 41. He's at a 2 inch reach disadvantage, only the 2nd reach disadvantage he's ever faced. He's giving up advantages to raise PPV dollars. Advantages he hasn't given up to past opponents.

Most importantly however he's not what the boxing dorks and moron media portray him to be. He's a boxer. He's been boxing since he was 12. He entered MMA as a boxer. He trains boxing daily as an MMA fighter the same way Demian Maia trains BJJ daily, and the same way Demian Maia could beat one of the best in an ADCC tournament, Conor could do the same in boxing on a good day.

To put things in perspective: Conor's been boxing longer than Jeff Horn. Longer than Anthony Joshua and he isn't facing the Floyd Mayweather Jr that 'IS' the best boxer on the planet. He is facing a Floyd Mayweather Jr that 'WAS' the best boxer on the planet.

Things change. Danny Green flatlined Roy Jones. Ray Mercer flatlined Tim Sylvia. Jeff Horn beat Manny Pacquiao and now Conor is about to beat Floyd.

0-0 means nothing. He's 21-3. 2 losses as the equivalent of an amateur and 1 loss against a guy 30lb's heavier than anyone Floyd's ever faced.

The ignorance people have with this fight is remarkable, and come fight night they are going to have no idea what just happened.

But he walked forward at times, stood right in front of Canelo.

Canelo couldn't touch him.
But this is conor remember - that mythical man with the touch of death (or so Joe Hyperbole claims) and master of movement - something floyd has never seen.

<OKC16><BronTroll1>

Yep. I would love to see conor vs the one and only Mark too sharp Johnson. Those body shots were beautiful.
I'd love to see conor vs any top guy from 140-168.

Just for shits and giggles and to watch him either quit or man up and get ko'd.

Floyd's coming 41. He's at a 2 inch reach disadvantage, only the 2nd reach disadvantage he's ever faced. He's giving up advantages to raise PPV dollars. Advantages he hasn't given up to past opponents.

Most importantly however he's not what the boxing dorks and moron media portray him to be. He's a boxer. He's been boxing since he was 12. He entered MMA as a boxer. He trains boxing daily as an MMA fighter the same way Demian Maia trains BJJ daily, and the same way Demian Maia could beat one of the best in an ADCC tournament, Conor could do the same in boxing on a good day.

To put things in perspective: Conor's been boxing longer than Jeff Horn. Longer than Anthony Joshua and he isn't facing the Floyd Mayweather Jr that 'IS' the best boxer on the planet. He is facing a Floyd Mayweather Jr that 'WAS' the best boxer on the planet.

Things change. Danny Green flatlined Roy Jones. Ray Mercer flatlined Tim Sylvia. Jeff Horn beat Manny Pacquiao and now Conor is about to beat Floyd.

0-0 means nothing. He's 21-3. 2 losses as the equivalent of an amateur and 1 loss against a guy 30lb's heavier than anyone Floyd's ever faced.

The ignorance people have with this fight is remarkable, and come fight night they are going to have no idea what just happened.

I don't really believe that an amateur boxing background and cross training in MMA amounts to training longer than dedicated pro boxers. Maybe more time has passed since he had his first boxing lesson, but amount of time in dedicated training is far more telling about his ability. Hell, even decent pros have come out and questioned his defense/footwork after working with him, which is fundamental stuff.

Also, Maia had success in elite level BJJ competitions before entering MMA, Connor had never boxed at the professional level, nor even at an elite amateur level. It's a weak comparison.

Again, don't care either way, I'm happy with either guy getting knocked out, I'm just not convinced by this lame promotional effort. The only strand of hope that Connor has is in this idea that Floyd has declined to the point that he could lose to a nobody. It's sort of like the idea that after years in prison, maybe Miles Tyson doesn't have the skill to beat a knock out artist like Peter McNeely. Of course, McNeely had been fighting a lot longer than Connor, had more KOs, etc.

Last edited:
That's a good start, but I think it'll be what a huge heart Conor had to even enter the ring with Floyd...
More like what a huge bank account he has now.

But that is one of the things I figured - these fairy tails and false narratives when it comes to conor.

Nate would rape everyone Floyd's ever fought in an actual fight. Easily. He would rape them all with both hands tied behind his back and that's just facts.
cdtf.gif

Cool story bro. Too bad it's a boxing match.

Kavanaugh thinking it's a possibility that Floyd might in fact fight like a rock em sock em robot is absurd. About as absurd as him giving tactical advice in a boxing match against Floyd mayweather.

More like what a huge bank account he has now.

But that is one of the things I figured - these fairy tails and false narratives when it comes to conor.

I would enter ring or cage with anyone for 100 million not because I'm lion hearted but I am willing to get my ass kicked for millions and millions of dollars as I'm sure most people would.

I would enter ring or cage with anyone for 100 million not because I'm lion hearted but I am willing to get my ass kicked for millions and millions of dollars as I'm sure most people would.
For a 100 million I'd let Charlie Sheen inject me with his AIDS

I was telling this to a friend today. Hell, I'd box mayweather tonight for 1% of what Konour is making.

I don't really believe that an amateur boxing background and cross training in MMA amounts to training longer than dedicate pro boxers. Maybe more time has passed since he had his first boxing lesson, but amount of time in dedicated training is far more telling about his ability. Hell, even decent pros have come out and questioned his defense/footwork after working with him, which is fundamental stuff.

Also, Maia had success in BJJ elite level BJJ competitions before entering MMA, Connor had never boxed at the professional level, nor even at an elite amateur level. It's a weak comparison.

Again, don't care either way, I'm happy with either guy getting knocked out, I'm just not convinced by this lame promotional effort. The only strand of hope that Connor has is in this idea that Floyd has declined to the point that he could lose to a nobody. It's sort of like the idea that after years in prison, maybe Miles Tyson doesn't have the skill to beat a knock out artist like Peter McNeely. Of course, McNeely had been fighting a lot longer than Connor, had more KOs, etc.
Cross training is like an NFL player doing swimming for rehab, or an MMA fighter working on an elliptical machine for cardio.

An MMA fighter [One who comes from a boxing background] doing boxing isn't cross training. He is literally training boxing.
cdtf.gif

Cool story bro. Too bad it's a boxing match.
Against a 40yr old brittle hands bum. Don't cry when Floyd gets annihilated.

Damian Maia came into MMA after establishing himself as one of the best jiu jitsu guys in the world. Conor came into MMA after realising he couldn't cut it as an amateur boxer.

Bit of a difference there.

Back