Joey Diaz - Was Conor McGregor on Drugs?

That fack fuck is such a looser.

He doesn't know shit too.

Joey Diaz never says anything remotely funny. Why won’t he go away?

tenor.gif

Great job getting the name Joey Diaz out there. Other than Joe Rogan, and even his opinions aren't exactly respected, no one gives a shit what any hack stand-up comedian has to say about MMA. Fuck you, and fuck "Joey Diaz".

Fuck you and four motherfuckers who look like you.

I think Conor likes/enjoys these drugs speculations.

Fuck alcohol. Thank God I stop 2014
You didn't stop 2014, it ran right through to 2015!
And there's nothing wrong with alcohol as long as you don't abuse it.
Conor did seem chemically influenced at the private presser, mainly because he was annoying me in the same way my mates little brother does on a night out, he's also a massively over the top chinger and I was getting the same vibes.
Somebody else had been saying it seems like Conor suffers from anxiety which on the face of it seems ridiculous but I tend to agree.

Yes, but I think only alcohol while on camera. I'm guessing that the drugs have been an ongoing thing off camera. Either or has him broken. He is not the same anymore.

Great job getting the name Joey Diaz out there. Other than Joe Rogan, and even his opinions aren't exactly respected, no one gives a shit what any hack stand-up comedian has to say about MMA. Fuck you, and fuck "Joey Diaz".

No one? A former champ is sitting next to him.

I saw Michael Rappaport on First Take talking about Conor. Maybe we should post that on here next

Fuck off.

When liver start hurting me I said I will never drink that beer anymore and I didn't not and never will
Didnt not? That would be a double negative which would mean you just said you actually didnt stop.

half the time when joey diaz is telling a story it sounds like he is about to breathe his last breath. dude gets winded talking.

lol that’s my sign where someone really needs to start losing weight. My sisters boyfriend is 6’4, 275. He gets out of breath eating. Starts gasping for air as he gulps down absurd quantities of food.

Back