Joey Diaz - Was Conor McGregor on Drugs?

2006 for me after 20 years of feeling like shit every day.
You ever get massive anxiety attack hangovers? I used too and even knew if I drank more than 4 or 5 days consecutive I'd get them but still did it anyway. The wife got pregnant and I decided I dont want to be drunk fat dad and gave it up 3 months ago. I'm running 5 miles every other day lost 30 lbs already too. I feel fucking great and look much better and my Weiner got bigger when I lost weight so it's a plus plus.

Sadly I have a lot of experience in this area, and he was definitely exhibiting the symptoms of a cocaine high. I can’t be 100 percent sure, but I’m about 90 percent he was on something, coke being the most likely. At the bare minimum he was fully drunk and very nervous. Calm and sober people are not wired to the point of not being able to sit still in a chair. Anyone notice how his head would move like a bobblehead doll in between questions

Joey Karate is an MMA legend, I heard he once beat up a bunch of triad kun fu assains with just a bucket.

Im not entirely sure he has been on drugs during press conferences etc. although he did seem excitable and restless at the Khabib conference but it couldve been a mix of the magnitude of his opponent, knowing it wouldnt be easy to "get in his head" and some whiskey shots
That being said there isn't a doubt in my mind McGregor takes drugs and Im sure his time off after the Mayweather fight wasn't full of two a days and green juices
Imo Conors performance against Khabib was disappointing even thought I dont think he didnt train enough, I think that the problem was he trained too much. After his time off which sporadic training, partying, travelling and fatherhood then jumped straight into a camp that was brutal and a war to prepare for Khabib and overtrained himself hence the total lack of sharpness

You ever get massive anxiety attack hangovers? I used too and even knew if I drank more than 4 or 5 days consecutive I'd get them but still did it anyway. The wife got pregnant and I decided I dont want to be drunk fat dad and gave it up 3 months ago. I'm running 5 miles every other day lost 30 lbs already too. I feel fucking great and look much better and my Weiner got bigger when I lost weight so it's a plus plus.

Congratulations!

On the Weiner enhancement.

Star-Trek-Crew-Looking-at-Each-Other.gif

Sorry, haven't been on here in a while. I had the opposite effect. I replaced alcohol with ice cream and got up to 245lbs.... now I'm back down to 180. I still have dreams where I'm drinking, but ashamed and trying to hide it. I'm 48 and my weiner don't work as well as I'd like.

Back