Joe Rogan makes 75k per UFC broadcast

I'm honestly shocked it's only 75k. Unless that includes every appearance (e.g. 75k for weigh ins, for press events he does, for special features, etc...).

I'd have expected him to be in the 3-5 mil a year range given the degree to which he's a face of the product.

~$10 mil a year from his podcast that has 1 or two employees is definitely a lot. Stating that he pays taxes is a tautology.
If you believe Rogan makes 10 mil a year than I have some bridges for sale you might be interested

If you believe Rogan makes 10 mil a year than I have some bridges for sale you might be interested

Just using industry standard numbers for advertising rates and his number of downloads it comes to like $8 mil.

Source is Michael Bisping.
Where did you see or hear this exactly? I heard Bisping on a podcast taking about how much he figures Rogan makes for his PODCAST based on what Mike makes for his own PODCAST and relating the amount of downloads each is getting. The amount was $75k which is why I ask where you heard.

Funny how the guy talking about the fight makes more than 90% of the fighters he commentating on.

Especially when you add up all the expenses and preparations the fighters go through, and Rogan just rolls off the couch

Helpful suggestion. Your insult makes no sense. Homo means same. I am the same?
It means what it says. You are a dikk-sucking homo. Too bad you dont have reading comprehension to match you punctuation skills

If picking fights with me makes you feel better let me have it sunshine. How about insulting my family? Will that get you off?

His podcast gets 80-100 million downloads per month. That's rediculous. Bisping was saying he think Joe makes 75k per episode, averaging 3 per week, that's around 1M per month just from the podcast.

Of course if he charged $1 per download, that would be over 80 mil/month. However he would lose a lot of subscribers if it was no longer free.

All this of course isn't taking into account his UFC contract or his income from comedy where he sells out everywhere. So it's safe to say he is ballin pretty hard.

75k might be low considering his massive audience that's eating the $hit up ! Honestly he's killing it with downloads right now...

Back