Joe Rogan - "he is wobbly and hurt. Still in trouble Mike. Legs aren't under him." @ Khabib vs MJ

Khabibs corner was livid at him between rounds for not listening to them and instead trying to stand and trade. He listened and took MJ down and you know the rest. He won't be like that if he fights McGregor. Won't make the same mistake against him and trust me if he gets it to the ground Conor will be in for a long night because Khabib is a legit high level grappler on the ground and I'd even go as far as saying he is better than Nate Diaz when he is on top. Also he can take a punch.

Also in regards to Rogan, how many times have we seen Joe say "He hurt him Mike. He is in all sorts of trouble, the fight is about to be stopped" and fight isn't stopped and said fighter isn't hurt. Happens a lot and also does when fighter A has fighter B in a submission.

Joe was right, Khabib was certainly wobbled in that fight. Doesn't bode well for an eventual tony and/or Conor match

Mj broke Tony's arm with a kick then beat his ass for the rest of the fight

I disagree. What high caliber fighter has MJ put away? Mcgregor hits people dead with precise laser accuracy, power, and awesome timing. MJ offered nothing outside that flurry and showed zero killer instinct. Something Connor is notorious for.

This is a terrible comparison. For starters, Silva was always a slow starter. Silva is a jits guy off the back which won him both fights, helped weather the storm in the rematch, and defend GNP. Mcgregor is not a jits guy.

Khabib has fought very rarely and with few name opponents for a guy screaming for a title shot. His win was convining over MJ but not nearly as impressive as fanboys would like to suggest.

Khabib comes forward with careless abandonment, chin in the air, and awkward footwork not in a good way. He is inactive, injury prone, and likely has a lot of imbalanced if a physiotherapist were to check out range of motion and mobility.

Mcgregor circles, backs up, and counter strikes on a grappler with awful striking defense that comes forward again who is lacking in range of motion, in mobility, and already proven track record of being injury prone. At 24-0, the dude is obviously not a can. He needs to tighten up his striking but, the assumption of a wrestler having his way is not always been the case. Couture got bested by Chuck having to come forward. I am curious to see a stat on wrestlers versus strikers. One plus I can say of Khabib, unlike TJ the snake or GSP, there is no dry hump in him. He has some of the best GNP out there

I look forward to that fight and the Tony fight. Still, I feel like Tony is a tougher matchup.

Are you wearing clown shoes?

Mcgregor had a torn ACL. Your power starts from your base. Even with a torn ACL, Mcgregor still won the guy likely to be the division star after he sparks Where is (W)Aldo.

Your real problem is your being cucked and a low testosterone which you should really get checked. Thanks for coming.

MJ couldn't rag doll anybody. He is a worse gatekeeper then Keith Jardine who got axed by UFC. That lottery ticket will put away both Tony and Khabib if they dare stand with him. Khabib is smarter then that but, he still comes forward with careless abandonment. Will get exposed. Tony has the tools to win but his ego will kick off and he will try to stand.

Good night sweet prince.

Agreed and at 24-0 in the fucking UFC, there is little denying the man is talented. What I am saying is that, if MJ can hit Khabib, so can Mcgregor only a lot easier and when hurt, Khabib is going to sleep or hit dead.

Sup brah.

After the MJ fight, I no doubt predict Khabib will be shooting for his life.

Watch that Mcgregor left hook/uppercut hybrid. Styles make fights. The forward coming Khabib with reckless striking defense and absolute careless abandonment will not be good for his consciousness.

Regardless, I look forward to that fight and the Tony fight. Unfortunately, I think Khabib will be shy coming forward and Mcgregor be counter punching. Likely not the most exciting bout but I predict a flash KO.

Highlights of bets included Bisping > RockH and Diaz > Mcgregor &&& Tate ? Holly to name a few. I love catching Vegas betting odds sleeping and getting it wrong. Feels good man.

But Khabib couldn't find his feet. This was MJ. Imagine Mcgregor landing a left hand of doom?

61b0f6e0fd8c899256bf041553f35c88e76f9c0752b75b6ab00ba765d2b794b1.jpg

Not sure you got it in you big guy. Wait wut?

The only thing Khabib will have locked in is a Mcgregor left hand of doom and his consciousness obliterated. Big John waking him up and telling him where he is.

MJ took the punishment. We could see a war. Khabib got caught on the way in by MJ. I am banking on Mcgregor catching him. When he wobbles him, he will not get a chance to recover, and he will be shooting for his life. The real test for now is Tony.

World class striking there by Khabib lol

This is what being obsessed looks like.

people need to rewatch the fight khabib wasn't wobbled he got hit with a good shot thats about it joe rogan brainwashes people with his commentary all the time
he's got a point though. you can't run or lunge straight forward with your chin up and leading against conor. in fact you shouldn't do that against anyone.

Lmao 3:27 round one, the right hand lands flush on the back of the jaw near the ear, biased narrator completely ignored/missed it

Lmao 'that's it, that's him being hurt' and the video pauses just before he stumbles around
nah, the wobble is habibbeing off balance BEFORE the punch lands, due to the way he tries to evade it

Khabib wasn't rocked badly, hurt yes but not rocked. It happens but he composed himself and ended up destroying MJ all while telling him to give up and stop fighting. Also was talking to Dana I believe while doing it as well

The real question is - after Khabib gets KO'd by the Irishman who will the haters back next? It must be hard being ex Mendes than ex Aldo than ex Diaz than ex Eddie than ex Khabib fans. Sounds like a lot of work.

The real question is - after Khabib gets KO'd by the Irishman who will the haters back next? It must be hard being ex Mendes than ex Aldo than ex Diaz than ex Eddie than ex Khabib fans. Sounds like a lot of work.

Better question is will Conor fight Khabib, or will he keep gunning for another Nate fight?

Better question is will Conor fight Khabib, or will he keep gunning for another Nate fight?

Conor will fight the winner of Tony/Khabib who I believe will be Tony, unless Dana and Money Mayweather can come to an understanding.

I disagree with it possibly not being exciting.

To me at least, events are more exciting with a bunch of known personalities. In every walk of life.
And

If Khabib is shy McGregor would have such a huge advantage regardless I think.

Even if Nurmagomedov backs up 90% of the fight there is no doubt that McGregor will be applying pressure.

I feel like Khabib is more the pressure fighter whereas, Mcgregor leads where he must but prefers to counter punch and pick his spots. Regardless, lets hope for a good fight.

Khabib wasn't rocked badly, hurt yes but not rocked. It happens but he composed himself and ended up destroying MJ all while telling him to give up and stop fighting. Also was talking to Dana I believe while doing it as well

If Rogan was correct, he couldn't find his feet during the fight.

+ 1

My favorite part is that the haters need to cry about rankings which are manufactured to begin with. Clearly, Connor is not following the beaten path of torching top form on amateur hour. Nor should he.

What will they say when Khabib gets flat lined hit with that left hand of death/doom?

Conor will fight the winner of Tony/Khabib who I believe will be Tony, unless Dana and Money Mayweather can come to an understanding.

If Mcgregor can get 100mill he takes that fight but, we shall see. Likely is a fight with the winner of the interim belt. All this interim nonsense makes me want to tune out but, I will be tuning into see Khabib versus Tony. If Khabib fights with his chin in the air, it will get cracked.

For a supposed striking aficionado Rogan sure does make a lot of errors judging between fighters being legitimately rocked or falling down due to bad footwork.

qQV8lNZ.gif

tumblr_nzag1tkoxK1uoduyuo1_500-1.gif

aldo-mcgregor-belt-steal.gif

Fight%2BFinish%2BConor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BChad%2BMendes.gif

Ztdsinf.gif

mcgregor-strut-2.gif

Dublin King by left hand touch of death and Khabib flat lined planked tongue out of mouth snoring. Why do you guys want Khabib to get exposed so quickly?

think about its khabib not mendes. lol will u still suck on conors nut after that ?

giphy.gif

think about its khabib not mendes. lol will u still suck on conors nut after that ?

giphy.gif

That is ancient history. Kabob almost got knocked out by MJ. Also, you've had far too much peanut butter and jelly asshole sandwiches. Da fuck you on about kuz?

Back