Joe Rogan - "he is wobbly and hurt. Still in trouble Mike. Legs aren't under him." @ Khabib vs MJ

Are we really taking Joe Rogan's opinion on when someone is "hurt" as a credible source for MMA analysis? what next Royce Gracie giving indepth kickboxing analysis?

That is ancient history. Kabob almost got knocked out by MJ. Also, you've had far too much peanut butter and jelly asshole sandwiches. Da fuck you on about kuz?

typical conor nuthugger talk. conor never fought mendes or diaz gregor 1 never happenend. "history", "dont think about it", "its almost 20 years ago" just dream about his "good times" and just glorify it, paint it bigger on the wall then it is. lol.

typical nuthuggers.

Khabibs corner was livid at him between rounds for not listening to them and instead trying to stand and trade. He listened and took MJ down and you know the rest. He won't be like that if he fights McGregor. Won't make the same mistake against him and trust me if he gets it to the ground Conor will be in for a long night because Khabib is a legit high level grappler on the ground and I'd even go as far as saying he is better than Nate Diaz when he is on top. Also he can take a punch.

Also in regards to Rogan, how many times have we seen Joe say "He hurt him Mike. He is in all sorts of trouble, the fight is about to be stopped" and fight isn't stopped and said fighter isn't hurt. Happens a lot and also does when fighter A has fighter B in a submission.
Cant think of one fight rogans said "he hurt him mike" and Said fighter wasnt hurt.

Give an example cause its hurting my head trying to come up with one

Conor goes 1-1on the way to a title shot

Khabib and Tony would have to be 25-0 and like 11-0 respectively and not have the luxury of styling all over Alvarez

Think about that for a minute lol

PLAT NATION ASSEMBLE!! @Dana_is_your_GOD needs you!

@Platinum, @Abazzdeboom, @Alex, @Benjamin Burton, @billharford, @BRaVo cHoKe, @Dana_is_your_GOD, @dontlaugh, @Dragov, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @Haj01, @Heavy Hands, @highkicknomore, @Jacked Burton, @Jehannum, @Jkaylor, @Karnage, @Kenneth Marroquin, @KOByFootStomp, @KONE, @Kristian82, @Kung Fu Tze, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LORDTENSAIMMA, @LouisBolanos, @Money509, @MonstaAJ, @NightwingBJJ, @Papawash, @phunky, @Platinum Bless, @Project 86, @Rainer, @Rex Kwon Do, @Roop Holstry, @Sevzy, @SherdogGoat, @Sleepdancer, @STEVEN SEAGOLD, @Smoking Indoors, , @thatKid, @The Best JG, @Thunderchild, @UL, @Venom, @whaleshark, @Übermacht
@Croo67, @AndrewGolota48, @Philly253, @Defeat Unknown, @Y'all Musta Forgot, @Koutalianos, @ScarfaceJr, @Diet Otsuka, @Bearstronaut, @frye666, @heemman, @yeguiza,

giphy.gif
wtf

now i´m a platinum fan!!

lol

Conor's taking a well deserved break for the better part of a year after fighting 4 times in 11 months.

I want to see a #1 contender match between the best fighters at LW which are Khabib and Ferguson. For some stupid reason, we can't get this fight arranged. This is the fight fans want to see. Make it fucking happen. Any talk about Conor vs Khabib is stupid as not only is Conor gonna be gone for another 8-9 months but Ferguson is next in line anyway. How does 1 win in 2 years over rank 6 get you a title shot? It's nothing but Conor haters wanting to see him grapple fucked and throwing logic and reason out the window.

Styles make fights. Tony is a harder fight IMHO then Khabib. Khabib comes forward. Connor counters. Khabib was hurt, wobbly, on "queer street" or whatever the f the commentators call it. Mcgregor hits and finishes guys. Mcgregor has losses via subs. Tony is a more dangerous opponent by being a cardio machine and well rounded. Again, styles make fights.

My suspicion is both guys will mistakenly try to stand with Connor. The Dublin king hits them dead.
Just shut the fuck up already. Go watch the fight again. Khabib was never on queer street. If he was, MJ would have finished him and we wouldn't be talking about it. Instead, Khabib backpeddled out of the way of any more shots, quickly gained composure, and proceeded to beat the shit out of MJ. Keep fucking praying that Conor lays a hand on Khabib's chin, because if he doesn't, you know damn well what will happen to your boy.

Tony vs Khabib will be very telling. If Khabib perseveres we should get a better idea of how well he handles eating some power. If Tony takes out Khabib we'll get to see how well Conor deals with another bigger, more athletic stand-up fighter with an unstoppable chin and cardio. What Connor has going for him is that he's really a considerable class of technical striking beyond both these guys. I think Tony is the tougher fight for him, but if Khabib is able to impose his aggressive wrestling heavy approach he stands a strong chance of wearing Connor down and finding a finish. Personally, although I can always see the potential that McGregor can lose any of these fights he's been in going back to Mendes, I'm done expecting it. I think McGregor should more likely KO both of them. His performance against Eddie was so impressive it's hard not to buy into the aura of invincibility he made tangible in that fight.

Just shut the fuck up already. Go watch the fight again. Khabib was never on queer street. If he was, MJ would have finished him and we wouldn't be talking about it. Instead, Khabib backpeddled out of the way of any more shots, quickly gained composure, and proceeded to beat the shit out of MJ. Keep fucking praying that Conor lays a hand on Khabib's chin, because if he doesn't, you know damn well what will happen to your boy.

If he was wobbly and hurt in that fight, then so was every other fighter in every other fight on that card (including Conor). He looked the exact same before and after that flurry from MJ, then he put MJ on his ass and dominated the remainder of the fight.

If he was wobbly and hurt in that fight, then so was every other fighter in every other fight on that card (including Conor). He looked the exact same before and after that flurry from MJ, then he put MJ on his ass and dominated the remainder of the fight.

It reminds me of Arlovski-Fedor where people were trying to say Arlovski was beating him until the KO.

MJ did zero damage to Khabib and got beaten like a red-headed stepchild.

It reminds me of Arlovski-Fedor where people were trying to say Arlovski was beating him until the KO.

MJ did zero damage to Khabib and got beaten like a red-headed stepchild.
Only difference is, Arlovski did land a couple good shots. MJ landed a few leg kicks, a few jabs to the body, and then the "H Bomb" according to these jamokes.

But yes, I agree

How many times did he hit Eddie before they finally stopped the fight by TKO?
Conor hitting people doesnt mean instant knockout at 155. Actually he has yet to do that.

Last time I checked Khabib is facing Tony Ferguson. Not McGregor.

Are you just assuming Khabib is going to get by Ferguson easily?

I think you will be surprised.

Ferguson is gonna smash Khabib's face. Ferguson is gonna take McGregor's head off clean.

Last time I checked Khabib is facing Tony Ferguson. Not McGregor.

Are you just assuming Khabib is going to get by Ferguson easily?

I think you will be surprised.

Ferguson is gonna smash Khabib's face. Ferguson is gonna take McGregor's head off clean.
The people want to see Khabib v Mcgregor.

qQV8lNZ.gif

tumblr_nzag1tkoxK1uoduyuo1_500-1.gif

aldo-mcgregor-belt-steal.gif

Fight%2BFinish%2BConor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BChad%2BMendes.gif

Ztdsinf.gif

mcgregor-strut-2.gif

Dublin King by left hand touch of death and Khabib flat lined planked tongue out of mouth snoring. Why do you guys want Khabib to get exposed so quickly?

joe rogan brainwashed you

just because khabib got hit in the head and backed off momentarily doesnt mean that the fight was nearly over

try to think for yourself for a change

the key vector in conor vs khabib is that khabib likes to run his mouth and therefore wont be shut down by conors trash talk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back