Social Joe Rogan finally staged an intervention via podcast for his "Flat Earth" friend, Eddie Bravo

I would bet the US let Japan bomb them in Pearl Harbor, it was no coincidence that their carriers were all out of port that day. It was a calculated sacrifice to enter the war and save Europe. Same as Churchill letting the attack on Coventry happen, just to keep the ruse going that they hadn't broken Hitler's enigma code. They are CT's, but most probably true.

A little history on that if you like.

Claim: U.S. Intelligence had foreknowledge that the Japanese fleet was approaching America with the intent to attack and our oldest ships were left in place at Hawaii instead of moving them and preparing for the attack.

Method: Washington had complete foreknowledge of the attack on Pearl Harbor and did not warn the commanders on the ground in Hawaii, allowing it to happen.

Manipulation: The United States would end up declaring war but the American people wanted to know why we were caught offguard at Pearl Harbor so president Roosevelt appointed a commission to investigate called the Roberts Commission.

The Roberts Commission concluded that Washington faithfully executed its duty and that the fault lay with the commanders in Hawaii. The commission found the commanders of Pearl Harbor, Adm. Husband Kimmel and Gen. Walter Short, guilty of 'dereliction of duty'. The Commission presented their findings to Congress January 28, 1942.

Event: The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 and killed 2,403 people. Washington knew of an impending attack but somehow was unable to prepare for it which resulted in the U.S. entering the war. Once again, the deaths of Americans caused sufficient outrage and panic to cause the American people to support the war. Same as with the Lusitania in WWI.

Result: Commanders Kimmel and Short received hate mail and thousands of death threats as a result of Washington's claim that they did not prepare for the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and that it caused the death of innocent Americans. Kimmel and Short protested the Robert's Commission findings because Robert's ran the hearing where evidence was introduced but not recorded, there were statements made not under oath, and Kimmel and Short were denied the right to question witnesses. In August of 1944 a Congressional Resolution mandated the trials of Kimmel and Short.

At the proceedings, the attorneys working for Kimmel and Short provided proof that Washington had complete foreknowledge of the events at Pearl Harbor and withheld this information from the commanders in Hawaii. Later in 1946 while giving Congressional testimony, Admiral Kimmel stated;

"We needed one thing which our own resources did not make available to us. That vital need was the information available in Washington from the intercepted dispatches which told when and where Japan would strike. It is my conviction that action from the Navy Dept. at any one of these significant dates in furnishing me with the information from the intercepted messages would have altered the events of Dec. 7, 1941."

Based on the evidence introduced by Kimmel and Short, the Navy board overseeing the trial was outraged and they exonerated Kimmel and Short, laying the blame squarely on Washington D.C. The Army Pearl Harbor board concluded Washington had full foreknowledge of the attack and concluded with these words.

"Up to the morning of December 7, 1941, everything the Japanese were planning to do was known to the United States."

The people of the United States did not learn of these verdicts because president Roosevelt ordered the results to be made confidential.

A little history on that if you like.

Claim: U.S. Intelligence had foreknowledge that the Japanese fleet was approaching America with the intent to attack and our oldest ships were left in place at Hawaii instead of moving them and preparing for the attack.

Method: Washington had complete foreknowledge of the attack on Pearl Harbor and did not warn the commanders on the ground in Hawaii, allowing it to happen.

Manipulation: The United States would end up declaring war but the American people wanted to know why we were caught offguard at Pearl Harbor so president Roosevelt appointed a commission to investigate called the Roberts Commission.

The Roberts Commission concluded that Washington faithfully executed its duty and that the fault lay with the commanders in Hawaii. The commission found the commanders of Pearl Harbor, Adm. Husband Kimmel and Gen. Walter Short, guilty of 'dereliction of duty'. The Commission presented their findings to Congress January 28, 1942.

Event: The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 and killed 2,403 people. Washington knew of an impending attack but somehow was unable to prepare for it which resulted in the U.S. entering the war. Once again, the deaths of Americans caused sufficient outrage and panic to cause the American people to support the war. Same as with the Lusitania in WWI.

Result: Commanders Kimmel and Short received hate mail and thousands of death threats as a result of Washington's claim that they did not prepare for the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and that it caused the death of innocent Americans. Kimmel and Short protested the Robert's Commission findings because Robert's ran the hearing where evidence was introduced but not recorded, there were statements made not under oath, and Kimmel and Short were denied the right to question witnesses. In August of 1944 a Congressional Resolution mandated the trials of Kimmel and Short.

At the proceedings, the attorneys working for Kimmel and Short provided proof that Washington had complete foreknowledge of the events at Pearl Harbor and withheld this information from the commanders in Hawaii. Later in 1946 while giving Congressional testimony, Admiral Kimmel stated;

"We needed one thing which our own resources did not make available to us. That vital need was the information available in Washington from the intercepted dispatches which told when and where Japan would strike. It is my conviction that action from the Navy Dept. at any one of these significant dates in furnishing me with the information from the intercepted messages would have altered the events of Dec. 7, 1941."

Based on the evidence introduced by Kimmel and Short, the Navy board overseeing the trial was outraged and they exonerated Kimmel and Short, laying the blame squarely on Washington D.C. The Army Pearl Harbor board concluded Washington had full foreknowledge of the attack and concluded with these words.

"Up to the morning of December 7, 1941, everything the Japanese were planning to do was known to the United States."

The people of the United States did not learn of these verdicts because president Roosevelt ordered the results to be made confidential.

Is/ was a prime POTWR Candidate imo

Is/ was a prime POTWR Candidate imo

That and the post before about the Lusitania were direct excerpts from the presidential thread C.I.A. report for January.
It appears as if the U.S. enters wars in sketchy ways, repeatedly. The Spanish-American War, WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Iraq, all seem to be predicated on manipulations and lies. As I had told @Palis though, we haven't been able to drum up much support or discussion in that thread so not sure the fate of the rest of the CT's I might have done.

That and the post before about the Lusitania were direct excerpts from the presidential thread C.I.A. report for January.
It appears as if the U.S. enters wars in sketchy ways, repeatedly. The Spanish-American War, WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Iraq, all seem to be predicated on manipulations and lies. As I had told @Palis though, we haven't been able to drum up much support or discussion in that thread so not sure the fate of the rest of the CT's I might have done.

We just needed media outrage to get the Syria bombings. We like to act civilized by drawing the line at not letting people massacre their own people....... with chemicals

We just needed media outrage to get the Syria bombings. We like to act civilized by drawing the line at not letting people massacre their own people....... with chemicals

The problem, and this obviously is just my opinion, is that we don't really know what's true, especially in politics and geopolitics. The media reports things, and maybe they don't even know the truth of the stories they represent, maybe they outright lie or propagandize. They've been caught doing it before. Then you have the U.S. government and every other government for that matter scheming in their own ways, then you have the black projects of groups like the C.I.A., and in the end, its god awful hard to tell whats really true, whats partial truth, and what is outright lie. Its like people saying, "Why don't you trust the intelligence services who say Russia hacked the U.S. election?" Well, ummm, maybe because the intelligence agencies have been caught lying, repeatedly. Even lying to Congress to cover up what they do.

Eddie made a few good points that Joe and shaub seemed to agree with, namely NASA can't automatically be trusted. Eddie rightfully has distrust for our government but can't articulate his positions enough to sound credible.

Eddie made a few good points that Joe and shaub seemed to agree with, namely NASA can't automatically be trusted. Eddie rightfully has distrust for our government but can't articulate his positions enough to sound credible.

Did people think the earth was flat before NASA came along? This debate got settled way before that.

NASA doesn't own space and they aren't the only ones in space. What a dumb argument to make. Unless you think everyone who flies something into space is in on a conspiracy too. Which is even a dumber theory.

The problem, and this obviously is just my opinion, is that we don't really know what's true, especially in politics and geopolitics. The media reports things, and maybe they don't even know the truth of the stories they represent, maybe they outright lie or propagandize. They've been caught doing it before. Then you have the U.S. government and every other government for that matter scheming in their own ways, then you have the black projects of groups like the C.I.A., and in the end, its god awful hard to tell whats really true, whats partial truth, and what is outright lie. Its like people saying, "Why don't you trust the intelligence services who say Russia hacked the U.S. election?" Well, ummm, maybe because the intelligence agencies have been caught lying, repeatedly. Even lying to Congress to cover up what they do.

I think it ultimately comes down to 2 entirely different things;

1, We like having nice memories. We enjoy the bullshit versions when they make us look good. It's more subconscious than outright, but it's what drives us to only be very briefly outraged, if at all. We prefer the stories about WW1&2 we heard in 4th grade to the ones you're presenting. Even when our real-world experience makes it tragically obvious what was more likely.

2, We're afraid to actually hold ourselves accountable like we should. There's such a cultural laziness to politics that we're accepting now. It's normal for a 30 year old to not know who's running for office in their own district or state. If you took a survey of a hundred 19 year olds, and ask them who represents them in congress, then ask them how many sisters Kim Kardashian has, it would be 10/100, max, vs 95/100, minimum. And that's our fault as a country. We can't even properly address that, let alone the terrible things we've probably done in the recent past. It's just easier for us to play pretend once every four years during a dwarf elephant and pony cock measuring contest. Rather than put in that extra effort to educate our kids properly and make sure we do it right in the future.

Did people think the earth was flat before NASA came along? This debate got settled way before that.
Not sure what you're getting at, people believed the earth was flat before and since NASA.

NASA doesn't own space and they aren't the only ones in space. What a dumb argument to make. Unless you think everyone who flies something into space is in on a conspiracy too. Which is even a dumber theory.

I'm not saying the earth is flat so go easy. Eddie also said he doesnt know either way, he obviously doesn't trust what NASA tells him. He mentions his distrust of things he can't prove himself. Those are easily connected dots, he doesn't trust nasa he cant/won't prove the earth is a globe himself thus he thinks it possible the earth is something other than a globe.

*edit: I'm just trying to give a little perspective to those too hubristic to listen to what Eddie is actually saying.

Last edited:
Not sure what you're getting at, people believed the earth was flat before and since NASA.

I'm not saying the earth is flat so go easy. Eddie also said he doesnt know either way, he obviously doesn't trust what NASA tells him. He mentions his distrust of things he can't prove himself. Those are easily connected dots, he doesn't trust nasa he cant/won't prove the earth is a globe himself thus he thinks it possible the earth is something other than a globe.

*edit: I'm just trying to give a little perspective to those too hubristic to listen to what Eddie is actually saying.

Common consensus was it wasn't flat before NASA existed. NASA wasn't the reason the majority of people agreed we were a sphere/ solar system/ etc

Its ridiculous that this shit is even being entertained by people... anti-vaxxers, flat earthers, global warming deniers. Terrible time to be alive, this shit wasn't a thing when I was a kid

All I know is that everything that goes against anything I believe is bought and paid for by...them.

yous guys are all wrong. stupid flat & globe Earthers.

we don't even know if we're on Sherdog. we could be in a turtle's dream in outer space.

maxresdefault.jpg

Its ridiculous that this shit is even being entertained by people... anti-vaxxers, flat earthers, global warming deniers. Terrible time to be alive, this shit wasn't a thing when I was a kid
I wouldn't put anti-vaxxers in the same breath as this. As far as global warming...that debate really centers around the government use of force. The science aspect is just a smokescreen, imo.

Eddie says he has to see something with his own eyes to believe it, but he's not just asking questions with this flat Earth stuff. He believes it. The skepticism only goes one way.

I'm just going to say it, anyone who believes in Flat Earth should not be allowed to vote.
I'd go one step further and put them in reservations, where they would live in the conditions of the Middle Ages. Anybody who denies science doesnt deserve to use its results.

guess what, flat in "flat Erath" refers to its surface. if the Earth is a flat disc indeed, you would still fucking see the curvature of the edge of the disc!!! do you not realize it?
the only way you would always see a flat horizon is if the surface is an infinite plane. but, I guess, you flanked out of school before they started teaching geometry. what grade is that in the US? so we can assess the level of your education.

Last edited:
Back