Social Joe Rogan finally staged an intervention via podcast for his "Flat Earth" friend, Eddie Bravo

What's so sad about this flat earth bs is we live in age where we have unprecedented access to information, if anyone makes an outlandish claim you're only a few google clicks from uncovering the truth.

The fact that retards like Eddie believe in this nonsense in 2017 is mind-boggling, especially when you consider Eratosthens calculated the circumference of the earth over 2000 years ago!!! Without the aid of the internet or satellites.

Last edited:
yous guys are all wrong. stupid flat & globe Earthers.

we don't even know if we're on Sherdog. we could be in a turtle's dream in outer space.

maxresdefault.jpg

solid theory

only one flaw. to be realistic, the Turtle has to be flat

Eddie falls into that category of CTs wanting to feel superior because they've felt otherwise for decades. Let's face it, Eddie's not a bright guy. If you ever wonder how people can take Alex Jones seriously, or become Scientologists, look at Eddie.

I agree with Eddie wanting to feel special because of his obvious lack of intellect but.....

Alex Jones does get a lot of good information out. He is over the top, exaggerates and sometimes just lies but if you can see through that and just pick up on the important relevant information there is actually some good stuff there.

Thats why Paul Watson and David Knight are great, they repeat the information in a more coherent and organized way.

Infowars is great imo

A little history on that if you like.

Claim: U.S. Intelligence had foreknowledge that the Japanese fleet was approaching America with the intent to attack and our oldest ships were left in place at Hawaii instead of moving them and preparing for the attack.

Method: Washington had complete foreknowledge of the attack on Pearl Harbor and did not warn the commanders on the ground in Hawaii, allowing it to happen.

Manipulation: The United States would end up declaring war but the American people wanted to know why we were caught offguard at Pearl Harbor so president Roosevelt appointed a commission to investigate called the Roberts Commission.

The Roberts Commission concluded that Washington faithfully executed its duty and that the fault lay with the commanders in Hawaii. The commission found the commanders of Pearl Harbor, Adm. Husband Kimmel and Gen. Walter Short, guilty of 'dereliction of duty'. The Commission presented their findings to Congress January 28, 1942.

Event: The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 and killed 2,403 people. Washington knew of an impending attack but somehow was unable to prepare for it which resulted in the U.S. entering the war. Once again, the deaths of Americans caused sufficient outrage and panic to cause the American people to support the war. Same as with the Lusitania in WWI.

Result: Commanders Kimmel and Short received hate mail and thousands of death threats as a result of Washington's claim that they did not prepare for the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and that it caused the death of innocent Americans. Kimmel and Short protested the Robert's Commission findings because Robert's ran the hearing where evidence was introduced but not recorded, there were statements made not under oath, and Kimmel and Short were denied the right to question witnesses. In August of 1944 a Congressional Resolution mandated the trials of Kimmel and Short.

At the proceedings, the attorneys working for Kimmel and Short provided proof that Washington had complete foreknowledge of the events at Pearl Harbor and withheld this information from the commanders in Hawaii. Later in 1946 while giving Congressional testimony, Admiral Kimmel stated;

"We needed one thing which our own resources did not make available to us. That vital need was the information available in Washington from the intercepted dispatches which told when and where Japan would strike. It is my conviction that action from the Navy Dept. at any one of these significant dates in furnishing me with the information from the intercepted messages would have altered the events of Dec. 7, 1941."

Based on the evidence introduced by Kimmel and Short, the Navy board overseeing the trial was outraged and they exonerated Kimmel and Short, laying the blame squarely on Washington D.C. The Army Pearl Harbor board concluded Washington had full foreknowledge of the attack and concluded with these words.

"Up to the morning of December 7, 1941, everything the Japanese were planning to do was known to the United States."

The people of the United States did not learn of these verdicts because president Roosevelt ordered the results to be made confidential.

Wow I never heard of anything of this before this post.

Roosevelt was a dick bag.

Not all pot smokers are conspiracy theorists but all conspiracy theorists are pot smokers.

all pot smokers are conspiracy theorists

Im a pot smoker, and im in a constant battle with conspiracy theoriests... One of my best friends, who i also smoke with, is hooked hard on conspiracies, and im arguing with him about this flat earth stuff for over a year now...

I also have to say in years and years of fighting vs stupid theories, this one people seem to get hooked up most on, in my experience flat earth theory is the most spread conspiracy ever, and its really worrying.

Im a pot smoker, and im in a constant battle with conspiracy theoriests... One of my best friends, who i also smoke with, is hooked hard on conspiracies, and im arguing with him about this flat earth stuff for over a year now...

I also have to say in years and years of fighting vs stupid theories, this one people seem to get hooked up most on, in my experience flat earth theory is the most spread conspiracy ever, and its really worrying.
there are so many great conspiracy theories to go deep into. tell your friend to look into the apollo missions and the moon landing hoax.

but I don't believe you're a pot smoker and you don't create your own conspiracy theories there once in a while. <24>

I agree with Eddie wanting to feel special because of his obvious lack of intellect but.....

Alex Jones does get a lot of good information out. He is over the top, exaggerates and sometimes just lies but if you can see through that and just pick up on the important relevant information there is actually some good stuff there.

Thats why Paul Watson and David Knight are great, they repeat the information in a more coherent and organized way.

Infowars is great imo

Don't get me wrong, I love AJ, he's a total madman and very entertaining. Despite getting many things right and discussing things most won't cover, he's just not credible, for many reasons.

maxresdefault.jpg

I like PJW though, he's a rising star.

Wonder what the the cliffhanger at the end was...Hollow Moon?

there are so many great conspiracy theories to go deep into. tell your friend to look into the apollo missions and the moon landing hoax.

but I don't believe you're a pot smoker and you don't create your own conspiracy theories there once in a while. <24>

Oh trust me ive argued him about apollo missions and moon landing for a years... Truth is, thats the one i really cant argue since i myself have no proof other than videos, and he also uses videos as a proof of his stance, so that one is kind of an neverending battle... Flat Earth is easy for me to argue since im an amateur astronomer, him organically refusing to understand though makes it extremely hard. Somehow its like he has more trust in someone on internet than in a lifelong friend, shits scary!

As my own theories, well, everyone has their theories about stuff i guess :D

Wow I never heard of anything of this before this post.

Roosevelt was a dick bag.

When December 7th rolls around each year and the U.S. has its Pearl Harbor remembrance stories on television, this is not exactly the story they want to talk about lol but if you look into it I don't think there is any doubt the U.S. knew when and where the Japanese were going to attack. Woodrow Wilson did just as bad in WWI by planting munitions on a passenger ship, the Lusitania, and then when everyone was killed he covered it up for almost 100 years. I outlined that in post #290 of this thread.

When December 7th rolls around each year and the U.S. has its Pearl Harbor remembrance stories on television, this is not exactly the story they want to talk about lol but if you look into it I don't think there is any doubt the U.S. knew when and where the Japanese were going to attack. Woodrow Wilson did just as bad in WWI by planting munitions on a passenger ship, the Lusitania, and then when everyone was killed he covered it up for almost 100 years. I outlined that in post #290 of this thread.

Yea, pretty much all you can do is facepalm with stuff like this. What's messed up is that with WWI and WWII it looks like the U.S. government lied and allowed people to get killed in order to get into the wars but they didn't have to. I mean c'mon, it was a German war machine both times and the second time it was Adolf Hitler. We didn't have to allow Americans to be killed in order to make our people mad enough to enter the war but it looks like that's the way it played out. We did the same shit in Vietnam with the Gulf of Tonkin incident. It never happened. We entered Vietnam on an event that was a hoax. Matter of fact, we entered the Iraq war because of "weapons of mass destruction"...and then found none.

I enjoyed the podcast, aside from Jamie's irritating self-important interjections. I think Eddie was trying to make the point that he doesn't believe anything he's told unless he sees it with his own eyes, and he attempted to use a very extreme example to get his point across. He came across as a fool because he was drunk and probably high. The point I THINK he was trying to make isn't as crazy as it sounded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back