Joe Rogan exposed spreading hoaxes

WOW amazing stuff hes uncovered, incredible thread would read again

joe-rogan-doom.jpg

I don't know that he believes in a single real thing outside of the Octagon and BJJ

Exposed? Hasn't this been known for a while?

Joe simply posted the link to the local news site. If you have a problem with the fact checking done on the report you should probably be attacking the news organization that produced it.

Alpha Brain and Defense Soap?

What's wrong with Defense Soap? I've haven't had ringworm or staph in years, and bouts have come through the gym several times where people have got them.

I remember when he advanced the ridiculous theory that Wiman won the Siver fight, one of the worst post-fight interviews in history.

But really, Rogan is just what would happen if that kid who smoked too much pot in high school and was always talking about flouride got a popular podcast and access to great weed and some steroids. He is admittedly a funny dude at times, but his tangents just go so far out there.

If you retweet or share a news story, you're vouching for it's accuracy in my opinion. If I post a story from some geocities page claiming it supports my belief in something ridiculous, I deserve to be torn apart with it.

What about his award winning journalism exposing Carlos Mencia as a German?

Back