Joe Rogan exposed spreading hoaxes

But really, Rogan is just what would happen if that kid who smoked too much pot in high school and was always talking about flouride got a popular podcast and access to great weed and some steroids.
Does this kid who smoked too much pot also find a measure of success in comedy, fight commentary, podcasting, television, martial arts, family life, etc. Your shitty logic doesn't hold up. This thread is about someone spreading hoaxes yet here you are spreading misconceptions about people that smoke weed. Hypocrite.

I don't think he intentionally does it and he often corrects himself.

Joe simply posted the link to the local news site. If you have a problem with the fact checking done on the report you should probably be attacking the news organization that produced it.
He has a huge following and should be held accountable for trying to influence people with obviously fake stories. Even a lot of his followers called him out and he ignored them. If he is going to spread hoaxes, he should be held accountable for spreading them. You seem to believe that Joe is innocent and no one should be able to criticize him.

o-rly012.gif

I liked him on Fear Factor, then he was on UFC and now I don't like him.

Inaccurate self-serving conclusion. See post #17.
Actually, he was called out by many of his supporters immediately after he posted it and he ignored them. That is a fact
He is posting the truth now because he can't deny it now. Look at how long it took him to actually post the truth while ignoring everyone that tried to set him straight.

Actually, he was called out by many of his supporters immediately after he posted it and he ignored them. That is a fact
He is posting the truth now because he can't deny it now. Look at how long it took him to actually post the truth while ignoring everyone that tried to set him straight.
The Breitbart report came out on the 17th. Anymore dumb excuses to continue your whining?

I remember when he advanced the ridiculous theory that Wiman won the Siver fight, one of the worst post-fight interviews in history.

But really, Rogan is just what would happen if that kid who smoked too much pot in high school and was always talking about flouride got a popular podcast and access to great weed and some steroids. He is admittedly a funny dude at times, but his tangents just go so far out there.

If you retweet or share a news story, you're vouching for it's accuracy in my opinion. If I post a story from some geocities page claiming it supports my belief in something ridiculous, I deserve to be torn apart with it.

I'm not really a fan of the guy and don't follow him but I believe he was a really clean kid growing up. He said he didn't start smoking until at least his twenties.

Your statement is what happens when some unoriginal person with no experience and little imagination thinks he knows what he's talking about or is making some kind of point. In the end literally the exact opposite is pretty much true. A fifteen year old coming out of the Dare program could've reached the same conclusion you did. Nothing really deep or note worthy.

Whatever happened with his life that you're somehow qualified to judge came about from a kid who smoked 0 pot in high school. LOL you literally couldn't be more wrong with your qualifying thesis statement then base what you think is something smart off of that.

What do you think Makani, I could see someone like Joe rogan doing that. Well except not on some small forum but on a podcast that makes him money.

And when did he post the original tweet going to the digg story?
What's your point? The news website reported a possible incident in their area and that the police were conducting an investigation. Joe retweeted follow up reporting when it became available.

The information doesn't just magically all appear at once. You have ridiculous expectations. You should be asking why it took so long for follow up reporting to be made available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe rogan is a disinformation agent and all around know it all sociopath weirdo.

But he is tolerable at times.

I forgot when joe rogan
Worked for cnn
And people saw him as the paragon of anything other than
Ufc commentator and podcast guy

I liked him on Fear Factor, then he was on UFC and now I don't like him.

He was good on News Radio. His first 10 years commenting in the UFC were good. Then he went off the rails.

Back