Joe Rogan:"an average Joe using steroids can never look like Yoel"

Relative to the average guy who doesn't visit the gym much, yeah , maybe.

Yoel looks awesome. Great conditioning. Big chest and esp massive legs. But Rogan said the average guy on roids can never look like Yoel. I personally have seen and know bigger guys than Yoel.
Then they weren't average

Fair enough. Care to elaborate?
Ok so here is an example:

Jon Jones and the sex pill. I'm sure he did take a sex pill, but he could have planned that all along. Say hey...I'm going to take this tainted sex pill and while I'm at it I'm also going to take the very tainted substance that's in it, separately. If/when I get caught, I'll have proof that I took the sex pill and that it was tainted. I'll admit...when can't prove that's what happened. But you step back and see similar instances of this such as in Anderson Silva's case.

We have to remember that these guys have large networks and money to purchase anything they want.....you also would think with that much skill you would have a team to ensure you don't take anything illegal.

Ok so here is an example:

Jon Jones and the sex pill. I'm sure he did take a sex pill, but he could have planned that all along. Say hey...I'm going to take this tainted sex pill and while I'm at it I'm also going to take the very tainted substance that's in it, separately. If/when I get caught, I'll have proof that I took the sex pill and that it was tainted. I'll admit...when can't prove that's what happened. But you step back and see similar instances of this such as in Anderson Silva's case.

We have to remember that these guys have large networks and money to purchase anything they want.....you also would think with that much skill you would have a team to ensure you don't take anything illegal.

True. But I think when USADA investigates claims of tainted supplements, they also look at the amount of the substance. For example a trace amount might be indicative of a tainted supplement, as opposed to the amount the average PED user would have in their system at any point. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on the issue, this is just what I have heard.

Can't remember the dude's name but he has all the USADA info in his sig... I wish he would come and weigh in here because he seems to be up to date on the regulations and whatnot.

Not average cause it doesn't fit his statement? Lol.

How do you define average exactly? First we need Joe Rogans definition of average for a statistical parameter.

I'm going to define it like anyone else would
The AVERAGE person
Go to your normal gym (not a powerlifting or barbell club) and look around, you know as well as I do that even among gym goes the relative number of people in Insane shape is rare, and that's because it takes a certain level of dedication, work ethic, knowledge and money that most people don't have, let alone genetics ( which in this case I use to reference physical characteristics only, to say nothing of mental ones)

If you took Joes statement to mean that NOBODY could look like Joel with roids sure you'd have a point

I'm going to define it like anyone else would
The AVERAGE person
Go to your normal gym (not a powerlifting or barbell club) and look around, you know as well as I do that even among gym goes the relative number of people in Insane shape is rare, and that's because it takes a certain level of dedication, work ethic, knowledge and money that most people don't have, let alone genetics ( which in this case I use to reference physical characteristics only, to say nothing of mental ones)

If you took Joes statement to mean that NOBODY could look like Joel with roids sure you'd have a point

I somewhat disagree. If you can take steroids and train like a bodybuilder you can even surpass Yoel.

Yoel isn't a bodybuilder.

Totally disagree with Joe there, having followed the sport of Bodybuilding for years, divisions are stacked full of men who wouldn't be as naturally gifted as Yoel but look far better physique wise as they are taking PED's. Take one look at current Physique Olympia Jeremy Buendia or current Classic Physique Olympia Breon Ansley and you tell me im wrong. Even if you go to local shows, Yoel wouldn't place first in these divisions.

Back