Joe Rogan:"an average Joe using steroids can never look like Yoel"

Bisping and Dan Kelly couldn't be recreational bodybuilders and be juiced to the gills at 225lbs?

rashad-evans-daniel-kelly-ufc-209-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

I thought this was a fan face off meet n greet photo

Jon is innocent.

Are you trolling or just plain stupid ?

Totally disagree with Joe there, having followed the sport of Bodybuilding for years, divisions are stacked full of men who wouldn't be as naturally gifted as Yoel but look far better physique wise as they are taking PED's. Take one look at current Physique Olympia Jeremy Buendia or current Classic Physique Olympia Breon Ansley and you tell me im wrong. Even if you go to local shows, Yoel wouldn't place first in these divisions.

Those guys lift everyday and rest with minimal cardio while sticking in needles that are a cocktail of anabolic steroids.Yoel is a cardio athlete with no needles .Yoel is a genetic freak ,he could possibly be on HGH but his muscles aren’t built by anabolic steroids I can tell you that much .They are many black guys that have his built and they don’t even lift .

Mike Easton is another example of a genetic freak.I know the dude personally and all he does is eat whatever the fuck he wants and smoke weed all day and look at his body.

I wonder what Yoel would have looked if he had pursued bodybuilding when he was in his early 20's? Juiced to the gills full time bodybuilding. The mind boggles.

This was really the dumbest argument from Joe.
So because he looks even more jacked than most people on steroids ......he is probably not on steroids?!

I dont believe that to be true. Its not as if one simply has a peak cardio level that cannot surpass. Plenty of wrestlers on the collegiate and high school levels share similar builds as yoel and didnt gas at faster rate. Ive done both and mma is no different.

I wrestled in college, and competed national in judo, and yes, some competitors had a build like Yoel's and good gas. But most have far less muscular definition. And while college wrestling doesn't exactly have the Lebron James level athletes, no one in college wrestling is genetically an average Joe. I'd be willing to bet heavily that considerably less than 50% of guys can have that kind of musculature while maintaining a high level of endurance; I'd be surprised if even 10% could.

Take a look even at Olympic wrestlers, guys who actually are genetic freaks. Less than half have Yoel's musculature, even when they're as strong as him (Cael Sanderson for instance). There's a genetic component to having that kind of definition that has to do with bone structure.

No. You still the right genetics to get that look. Drugs alone wont do it.

I wrestled in college, and competed national in judo, and yes, some competitors had a build like Yoel's and good gas. But most have far less muscular definition. And while college wrestling doesn't exactly have the Lebron James level athletes, no one in college wrestling is genetically an average Joe. I'd be willing to bet heavily that considerably less than 50% of guys can have that kind of musculature while maintaining a high level of endurance; I'd be surprised if even 10% could.

Take a look even at Olympic wrestlers, guys who actually are genetic freaks. Less than half have Yoel's musculature, even when they're as strong as him (Cael Sanderson for instance). There's a genetic component to having that kind of definition that has to do with bone structure.

I've seen it too many times to agree. I cant verify that 100% of my examples were clean but i know as a fact that about 70% were. Genetics certainly help, no one can dispute that but that build and definition can be achieved naturally and certainly with PED assistance.

6’5” and enormous ability to build muscle while being fast as fuck and agile. He was a LHW back in the day-stupid. He’s a freak.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Because your head gets bigger as you get older. Are you really suggesting Overeem turned into Ubereem eating grass fed steaks? Rewatch Lesnar vs Ubereem. He has roid rage right in the cage you dork.

How true is this statement?

Yoel, I believe is natural and never directly used steroids in his life. If you heard the podcast of Yoel's life, you would agree too. Although he was charged for alleged steroid use but it was through a contaminated supplement. Also Cuba is a very poor country,so how can he get steroids and go through cycles of use? He's a genetic beast but how true is rogan's statement?

“Tainted supplement” is just HOW he’s claiming it got into his body, but it’s still in his body making him not clean lol

Tainted supplement is literally admitting PEDs are in your system just blaming it on someone else

Back