Economy Joe Biden's America...

Well if you have one subset of the population committing a massively disproportionate amount of crime across the country, the states with way more people from that subset should have higher crime rates than states with less of them.

That's just basic math that even a dunce like you can understand surely.

So do the governors and state reps have no responsibility to govern their constituents?

You also said that

‘The collective value of companies that the S&P 500 tracks (the 500 largest companies in America) has gone done since 2021.’

This is entirely not true at all

huh, you also said that collective value of the companies in the s and p has gone down since 2021 which is totally not true and you said that retirement accounts (adjusted for inflation) are down since 2021 . Also not true . And why would you start , as a reference point, the year that the market was higher (2022) and not when Biden became president (2021) ? It’s because it makes his returns look worse….
Why are you contextualizing this whole thing around Biden? My original post wasn't about Biden at all until you people brought him up.

And here, let me do the very basic research you seem to have failed to perform. The original topic was about the Dow Jones. From May 2021 to December 2021 it was for the majority of the months higher than it is today adjusted for inflation: https://www.macrotrends.net/1319/dow-jones-100-year
Guess what, May 2021 through December 2021 belong to the year 2021.
They do not belong to the year 2022.

The S&P 500 was also higher from November 2021 to the first few days of January 2022:
Guess what, November 2021 through December 2021 belong to the year 2021. There were more days in 2021 that were higher than today's S&P 500 index than 2022. To say that in 2022 the numbers were higher since one or two days were higher versus 2 months during 2021 is a completely laughable characterization.

Also, I even qualified that they were "at the same point or slightly lower" in my original post. At the same point meaning within ~2% or so. Which would expand the time frames into 2021 even more. Even when I gave lee-way for you people to not make fools of yourselves you simply had to.

Now, until you accept this reality I am going to stop replying because this is a waste of my time. Please click the links I post and look at the graphs and look at the dates. Until you can do that there simply is no point in responding to you leftists who have to make every single thing about Biden/Trump (again, not something I had done in my post until someone decided to bring up Biden).

Last edited:
Its not their fault that red states propagate a culture of teen pregnancy, higher crime rate and lack of literacy. It keeps them dumb and broke so they keep voting the same sequence of republican politicians.....
Jesus, dude, did you get your hood dry cleaned for your klan meeting later?

Dude's in here on a racist tirade about the "dumb and broke criminal" blacks in a thread about the stock market. Yikes.

Lowest literacy rates by a mile are DC, California and NY btw, it doesn't appear that the blacks you hate so much are "too republican".

Why are you contextualizing this whole thing around Biden? My original post wasn't about Biden at all until you people brought him up.

And here, let me do the very basic research you seem to have failed to perform. The original topic was about the Dow Jones. From May 2021 to December 2021 it was for the majority of the months higher than it is today adjusted for inflation: https://www.macrotrends.net/1319/dow-jones-100-year

The S&P 500 was also higher from November 2021 to the first few days of January 2022:
Guess what, November 2021 through December 2021 belong to the year 2021. There were more days in 2021 that were higher than today's S&P 500 index than 2022. To say that in 2022 the numbers were higher since one or two days were higher versus 2 months during 2021 is a completely laughable characterization.

Also, I even qualified that they were "at the same point or slightly lower" in my original post. At the same point meaning within ~2% or so. Which would expand the time frames into 2021 even more. Even when I gave lee-way for you people to not make fools of yourselves you simply had to.

Now, until you accept this reality I am going to stop replying because this is a waste of my time. Please click the links I post and look at the graphs and look at the dates. Until you can do that there simply is no point in responding to you leftists who have to make every single thing about Biden/Trump (again, not something I had done in my post until someone decided to bring up Biden).

Wow , this is utterly bizarre.

In your previous posts which I replied to (so you cannot edit away what you actually said) you said that collectively the companies in the s and p 500 are lower today than they were in 2021. This is totally a lie and not true .

You also said that , since 2021, retirement accounts (adjusted for inflation) have not increased. Which is also not at all true .

Also, your overall initial point was that the stock market (adjusted for inflation) has barely gone up since Biden had been potus. Which is totally untrue.

‘Your 401k isn't higher than it was in 2021 if you follow the major indices. It is lower now. It only appears higher because of inflation. Sorry that you are too dumb to realize that and prefer to get your information from news headlines.’

This is exactly what you said…..

Again, since 2021, the s and p is up (including dividends) over 40 percent which beats inflation.

Jesus, dude, did you get your hood dry cleaned for your klan meeting later?

Dude's in here on a racist tirade about the "dumb and broke criminal" blacks in a thread about the stock market. Yikes.

Lowest literacy rates by a mile are DC, California and NY btw, it doesn't appear that the blacks you hate so much are "too republican".
I caught that to and its awesome watching the actual "Wacists" show their cards...

‘Your 401k isn't higher than it was in 2021 if you follow the major indices. It is lower now. It only appears higher because of inflation. Sorry that you are too dumb to realize that and prefer to get your information from news headlines.’

This is exactly what you said…..

Again, since 2021, the s and p is up (including dividends) over 40 percent which beats inflation.
Why are you ignoring my data points from the links? The inflation adjusted S&P 500 link that I am posting shows exactly what I said. It is down since November 2021 through the first few days of January 2022. Dow Jones (which is what the topic is about) is down from various points in the May 2021-December 2021 period. I am finished responding with you since you refuse to accept that. Don't bother responding if you expect a response from me.

Why are you ignoring my data points from the links? The inflation adjusted S&P 500 link that I am posting shows exactly what I said. It is down since November 2021 through the first few days of January 2022. Dow Jones (which is what the topic is about) is down from various points in the May 2021-December 2021 period. I am finished responding with you since you refuse to accept that. Don't bother responding if you expect a response from me.
Wow, we have a triggered Canadian right here. As has already been pointed out, you lied/misstated/misclaimed about two points (retirement accounts being lower since 2021 and the collective worth of s and p companies adjusted for inflation not increasing ) . And you’re right, I don’t refuse to accept this

I caught that to and its awesome watching the actual "Wacists" show their cards...
It's not like it was even the topic. The thread was about the stock market pumping, and @filthybliss just decided to blurt out a tirade about how worthless he thinks blacks are.

So do the governors and state reps have no responsibility to govern their constituents?
You don't even know how law enforcement works and you vote? Laws are passed at the state level, and enforced at the local level. So no, it is not the governor's job to arrest and prosecute street crime, that would be the DA who prosecutes street crime. Hope that helps.

It's not like it was even the topic. The thread was about the stock market pumping, and @filthybliss just decided to blurt out a tirade about how worthless he thinks blacks are.

You don't even know how law enforcement works and you vote? Laws are passed at the state level, and enforced at the local level. So no, it is not the governor's job to arrest and prosecute street crime, that would be the DA who prosecutes street crime. Hope that helps.

Where did I say it was their job to arrest people at the street level?

Just think for a second about what Walmart doing better than expected means.

They are a nationwide outlet that provides goods and services to the average Joe American.

Walmart's success correlates directly with American's participation in the economy. If they're doing well it means Americans are spending more at their stores. And their stores are everywhere, so that means Americans everywhere are spending more.
Maybe.

I see Wallmart as for more poor people. So if more people are shopping st Wallmart, we have more poor people.

So you're advocating places like Alamama and Mississippi crack down harder on crime? OK.

How do you know cracking down harder is the best way to improve things?

I'm just advocating that Republicans take responsibility for the people they govern instead of blaming Democrats for existing and doing nothing to improve things in their own states.

Maybe.

I see Wallmart as for more poor people. So if more people are shopping st Wallmart, we have more poor people.

I mean, that's just a poor assumption. Everyone shops at Walmart at some point, directly or indirectly. Their logistics network is massive and they're involved in all sort of businesses, not just consumer retail.

Maybe.

I never shopped at Wal-Mart really before the Biden era but find myself having to shop there now a lot more just to save on certain products.....It sucks but so does everything else since 2021 when it comes to increasing of prices.............. Bidens Slogan for 2024 should be "Embrace The Suck".

How do you know cracking down harder is the best way to improve things?

I'm just advocating that Republicans take responsibility for the people they govern instead of blaming Democrats for existing and doing nothing to improve things in their own states.

Oh so you're just ranting and raving about nothing. OK. Have fun.

The stock market doesn't mean shit to the majority of Americans.

less than 20% of Americans own 80% of the stocks.

It's an incredibly poor argument to go, but but da economy, when that economy doesn't serve the majority of Americans

Back