Joe and Henry trash talk worse than JJ and Claudia....

Everytime I see a Joe B talking head I think

sunny_dennis180.gif

I find Henry funny, he's so condescending and he really rustles Benavidez' jimmies.

They both cone across as really good guys when theyre not trying to talk smack. You can tell they both got more emotionally invested than they wanted to.

The worst trash talk was when Henry mentioned his team was 2-0 and jo "got offended" at Henry celebrating 2 fighters losses. Come on joe half of the participants in this sport lose 99% of the time. He acts like he never celebrated a win with his team mates.

And what's up with Joes super low cut shirts? Looks like something a slutty chick would wear to show some cleavage

Last edited:

The worst trash talk was when Henry mentioned his team was 2-0 and jo "got offended" at Henry celebrating 2 fighters losses.

You're right. That was dumb. Rousey did the same thing when Shayna Baszler lost and Miesha and Juliana celebrated. She whined that they were celebrating her loss (instead of them celebrating Juliana's win).

And the trash talk has been pathetic and has seemed forced from both sides, but is usually started by Joe.

I thought the 2-0 comment was lame and weak on the part of Cejudo. It was just the right level of dumb and pointless to genuinely piss off Joe B, which was obviously the point, but the whole thing was extremely cringe worthy IMO.

You're right. That was dumb. Rousey did the same thing when Shayna Baszler lost and Miesha and Juliana celebrated. She whined that they were celebrating her loss (instead of them celebrating Juliana's win).

And the trash talk has been pathetic and has seemed forced from both sides, but is usually started by Joe.
I thought the 2-0 comment was lame and weak on the part of Cejudo. It was just the right level of dumb and pointless to genuinely piss off Joe B, which was obviously the point, but the whole thing was extremely cringe worthy IMO.
Well obviously Henry did it bragging but Joes response was ridiculous. Everybody celebrates victories with their team mates and I doubt anyone glorifies someone losing unless there's really bad blood there. I really doubt Henry was celebrating Brandons loss as they're team mates. He said it to get under Joes skin.

The impression Cejudo did of Joe was so forced, I'll bet a producer spoke to Henry and said he should try and start shit for ratings. I felt so bad for him when he got crickets. It really puts Conor's trash talk in perspective. There is levels to talking shit.
This was so bad, wish there was a gif.

This was so bad, wish there was a gif.
I laughed when Henry looked at him and said that's J.B. and Joe looked at him and said really cus it looked like Henry cejudo to me. I got a good chuckle out of that one lol

Back