Joe and Henry trash talk worse than JJ and Claudia....

TheNinja

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
LOL. How horrible and forced was that!! Then Dana's fat face coming on screen screaming how these 2 HATE each other.

Joe going for the 4th grade argument of just copying the other person. Henry going for the argument of saying "bro" every other word and employing Joe to "be a role model". That $hit was cringe worthy.

The cringe-worthiness is what made it so hilarious. I loved it and was embarrassed for the both of them at the same time.

The impression Cejudo did of Joe was so forced, I'll bet a producer spoke to Henry and said he should try and start shit for ratings. I felt so bad for him when he got crickets. It really puts Conor's trash talk in perspective. There is levels to talking shit.

Show doesn't need it, it is a shame really

Henry seems pretty uninterested in the trash talk. Joe seems like a good guy in general but i'm liking Cejudo, seems like a good guy

Joe's trash talk is worlds better than the script they gave JJ and Claudia. Cejudo doesn't seem like he's talking much trash.

Some of them were funny. They played pranks on each other and didn't force fake trash talk. I think Bisping and Miller were pretty funny.

As long as it isn't fake it's fine. Coaches don't have to "hate" each other like Dana apparently thinks we all want to see. They don't need to be best buddies but they can still have fun and talk about nurses and motorboating though.

It's very forced. By all accounts, Joe had been one of the "good guys" of the sport. Apparently he has drank the Conor koolaid, but it comes across forced and fake as fuck. The irony is that Joe could lose more fans by being a fake instigator than a real one lol.

You can tell the beef between Cejudo and JB is manufactured, fake and cringe-worthy as fuck.

What exactly are they arguing about? It's ridiculous and unnecessary. They need to just focus on the fighters, fights and that's it. Anything else is just unnecessary filler. The show can stand on its own feet by focusing on the fighters. The corny beef isn't necessary.

LOL. How horrible and forced was that!! Then Dana's fat face coming on screen screaming how these 2 HATE each other.

Joe going for the 4th grade argument of just copying the other person. Henry going for the argument of saying "bro" every other word and employing Joe to "be a role model". That $hit was cringe worthy.
agreed 100% w OP and it needed to be said

Last edited:
agreed 100% w OP and it needed to be said
:) - Even yesterday what was their trash talk like?

Joe: You're right I'm not a role model, I'm just me.
Henry: ya, right, you aren't a role model
Joe: I know, I'm just me I'm not a role model

HUH?

They both seem disinterested in the trash talk. I bet they were forced to do it to increase ratings... welp.

The interaction between them is straight pitiful. The come across as unsure and lost.

I really don't care for the "drama" bits anyhow so its moot but wow!

I feel like it's on Joe. Henry is just there but Joe is really trying to be some sort of. Trash talker anti hero.

They obviously don't HATE each other but i dont think they're fans of each other either. I think its kind of the case with Faber/Cruz. 2 nice dudes who aren't used to talking trash so when they actually want to it comes off as awkward. Compare to Conor and Nick who talk shit about EVERYBODY. They're seasoned pros.

Most realistic drama was between Cejudo and Page. I had to fastforward most the Bene/Cejudo parts due to cringe.

(Joe ) and ( Henry ) sitting in the tree
K-i-s-s-i-n-g!
First comes love.
Then comes marriage.
Then comes baby* in the baby carriage,
Sucking his thumb,
Wetting his pants,
Doing the hula, hula dance!

Back