Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Rose Namajunas Set For UFC 217 in NYC (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I hope Rose wins..

the triggerness is going to be legendary!

I thought UFC is better, first they announce fight, day after USADA coming with JBJs B sample...

ive not had "favorite" fighters for awhile--except some of the old guys, but Joanna really is someone I love to watch. I hope she ends it

I like Rose, but this seems like one of JJ's easier recent defences.

Joanna is gonna beat the shit out of that little boy

This is gonna be a great fight. Joanna should take this but she has to be careful of Rose's sneaky submissions.
If Rose can rock Joanna the way Karolina did, she will be all over that double quick. If she avoids any subs or wobbles she will smash her.

I'd love to see a competitive fight and don't care who wins but I imagine it's going to be a lopsided decision for JJ

Rose gets schooled. I expect to fap to her tears and for it to make a lovely intermission on a great card.

I've been a big fan of Joanna from the time of her Cage Warriors fight with Rosie Sexton, and I believe I was the first Sherdogger to use a Joanna avatar (and wouldn't be surprised if I was the first Sherdogger to master the spelling of Jedrzejczyk :D). I've never ever rooted against Joanna in any fight... until now. But my best wishes are going to the underdog Rose this time.

I think Rose can get a submission finish. Jessica Penne managed to take Joanna's back standing, but it was too late in the round for her to make use of it. I think that if Jessica could manage that, then Rose can also do it, and do it better. Rose is even better at taking fighters' backs while standing than Jessica is, in my opinion, and excellent at getting her hooks in and finishing by rear naked choke once she has someone's back.

You may be the only Sherdogger to master the spelling.

She fought and beat Joanne Calderwood during TUF.

Yeah, but JoJo has been pretty underwhelming. I like her well enough, but between her lack of athleticism and failure to improve her game, well . . . .

Depends.

But that's not the point. Rose still has the exact same body - the body of a woman. And if you think her body is one of a teenage boy, well, her wearing a wig wouldn't really make a difference, would it?
ok i get it now, you like a female body with the head of young boy

I'd love to see Rose take her down and choke her out, but that propbably wont happen and were in a for 5 round jab fest.

Back