Joanna Jedrzejczyk: "I just want to tell you that I will be more cocky, I will be more arrogant..."

Talent wise, 115lbs is A LOT weaker than 135. Rose is the only decent fighter in the division, and if the division was really packed with talent, she'd only be Top 5 or 10.

JJ is nothing.

She made a fool of herself T the q&a down in The China.
"Rose is just polishing the belt...yeah right.

I think rose should insist on a rematch so she can send that skeleton was at back in the Line of contenders for years to come

Talent wise, 115lbs is A LOT weaker than 135. Rose is the only decent fighter in the division, and if the division was really packed with talent, she'd only be Top 5 or 10.

JJ is nothing.

I don't know, man.

The only decent fighter in the division narrowly decisioned Torres and lost to Karolina? By the standard you're saying there are at least three good fighters- Torres- who arguably could have earned the decision back in 2016, Karolina who did beat her in 2016 and Rose herself. Even if someone argues that Rose is getting better (obvious that she is significantly better than she was on TUF and she was the dominant force on TUF till she got shellacked by Esparza in the finals).

Joanna has beaten Andrade, Gadelha, Karolina who are, by virtually any standard, quite good fighters. To diminish that seems unrealistic.

GSP: " I [mean] that I want to make the biggest fights possible. The fights that are going to cement my legacy as the best of all-time. And that’s what I want to do, I want to make history."

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/3/...s-st-pierre-gsp-legacy-best-of-all-time-fight

Me: "...my legacy as the best of all-time" are not words of humility, but the words of a man who dares to think of himself as "great."

~~~~

Anderson Silva:

"I can be arrogant . . . and much more than that, I am Anderson Silva,” the 41-year-old wrote, listing off his past accomplishments, including being the only fighter in the middleweight class to defend his title 10 times in a row.

“I’m the best in the world, yes, to the joy of many and the sorrow of others,” he continued.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nk-he-lost-at-ufc-208/?utm_term=.c9a28a8bc501

but compared to what Joanna says...

GSP: " I [mean] that I want to make the biggest fights possible. The fights that are going to cement my legacy as the best of all-time. And that’s what I want to do, I want to make history."

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/3/...s-st-pierre-gsp-legacy-best-of-all-time-fight

Me: "...my legacy as the best of all-time" are not words of humility, but the words of a man who dares to think of himself as "great."

~~~~

Anderson Silva:

"I can be arrogant . . . and much more than that, I am Anderson Silva,” the 41-year-old wrote, listing off his past accomplishments, including being the only fighter in the middleweight class to defend his title 10 times in a row.

“I’m the best in the world, yes, to the joy of many and the sorrow of others,” he continued.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nk-he-lost-at-ufc-208/?utm_term=.c9a28a8bc501
they have the right to say those things

you sound like a fool when ur calling yourself one of the best ever because u defended ur title x amount of times in the womens 115 division.

congrats to her, barely anyone of note fights in that division with her. its a wasteland outside of 2-3 fighters

JJ is nothing.

Have you checked out 135 recently, there's only about 15 active fighters in the division and half of them you've never heard of.

Good. It'll be more interesting to casual fans that way. Double down on it.

"I just want to tell you, I had parents that never taught me humility or kindness for others, even in competition."

they have the right to say those things

you sound like a fool when ur calling yourself one of the best ever because u defended ur title x amount of times in the womens 115 division.

congrats to her, barely anyone of note fights in that division with her. its a wasteland outside of 2-3 fighters

Nonsense.

<{cruzshake}>

I had Joanna demolishing Rose so bad she'd grow her hair back immediately after the fight. Boy was I wrong. Rose beat that ass badly.

I respect Joanna for taking her loss like a fighter and saying she wants to get her belt back. Somebody will beat Rose but I don't think it will be her.

Nonsense.

<{cruzshake}>
how? gsp and andy beat better fighters then joanna before they were even champ

womens mma is a decade behind if not more in terms of skill and competition

WTF you are talking about Joanna? You tapped so seat your ass down.

Back