Joanna Jedrzejczyk: "I just want to tell you that I will be more cocky, I will be more arrogant..."

That's not as clever of an analogy as you think it is genius

Yeah I know that's why I added the "Genius" part, I should have made it more obvious that it was a commen directed towards me.

but yeah, thanks for pointing out the lack of effort I spent on that post.

I felt so fucking uninspired I was hoping someone would notice..

So, you wanna know my deepest desires, and chug cheap wine with me?

Fuck this bully. I hope Rose doesn't give her the rematch.

I tend to think that great feats are only achieved by those who first see greatness in themselves

Andy silva and GSP are the most humble and yet they reached the pinnacle of mma, being cocky just adds sweetnes once they fighter in question loses.

first Joanna has to learn how to cope with Rose's distance. once she does that and beats rose she can be all cocky again but until then she's just showing mental weakness.

Being delusional isn't "seeing greatness" in oneself. It's her cover up for her insecurity.

Her chin is shattered, and it will never be the same. The only thing that hasn't shattered is her arrogance.
or her golum-ness

Love how Rose is now all of a sudden a beast according to everyone while Joanna sucks. I dislike Joanna tbh but you guys are dimwits.

Rose wont be champ before 2018 is finished.

I wouldn't be so confident in saying that. Rose always had potential and she was clearly looking better and better as she got more experience. I did not expect her to win this fight or be so dominant but when your constantly improving like she is it's hard to know how much better they'll be in their next fight.

People mocked Honda and she sold 1 million PPVs against Nunes without saying a word to promote it. My point is that it's a good thing if people talk about you, especially in this business. I guess she probably won't make a lot of new fans but people are still going to watch the rematch against Rose.

Colby is another example.
Maybe,this is about making money BUT it is also about longevity and long term exposure as a fighter.
The “heel” angle works on real fighting as long as you are undefeated.
If she gets beat again by Rose the entire angle of her being a badass will implode on her face and it will not pay it back anymore.
Exactly like happened with Honda.

Maybe,this is about making money BUT it is also about longevity and long term exposure as a fighter.
The “heel” angle works on real fighting as long as you are undefeated.
If she gets beat again by Rose the entire angle of her being a badass will implode on her face and it will not pay it back anymore.
Exactly like happened with Honda.
Not necessarily. Rose could just be her kryptonite. Brock Lesnar has Goldberg. Matt Hughes has hallman

Not necessarily. Rose could just be her kryptonite. Brock Lesnar has Goldberg. Matt Hughes has hallman
It doesn’t matter.
If you play the part of the unbeatable menace and you GET BEAT more then once.
Your “angle” is just done.

Edit. And lol for putting Bork Lazer WWE career into the conversation.
This is convo about REAL fighting.

Yeah I know that's why I added the "Genius" part, I should have made it more obvious that it was a commen directed towards me.

but yeah, thanks for pointing out the lack of effort I spent on that post.

I felt so fucking uninspired I was hoping someone would notice..

So, you wanna know my deepest desires, and chug cheap wine with me?
I love cheap wine. cheap vodka too maybe?

My neighbour got pissed because I urinated on their carpet.. So should I do like Joanna and double down, just take a dump on it next time?

Genius!!!!
I love cheap wine. cheap vodka too maybe?

Even better I can get 5L of premium moonshine!
Wanna watch The office and get drunk with me?

Andy silva and GSP are the most humble and yet they reached the pinnacle of mma, being cocky just adds sweetnes once they fighter in question loses.

GSP: " I [mean] that I want to make the biggest fights possible. The fights that are going to cement my legacy as the best of all-time. And that’s what I want to do, I want to make history."

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/3/...s-st-pierre-gsp-legacy-best-of-all-time-fight

Me: "...my legacy as the best of all-time" are not words of humility, but the words of a man who dares to think of himself as "great."

~~~~

Anderson Silva:

"I can be arrogant . . . and much more than that, I am Anderson Silva,” the 41-year-old wrote, listing off his past accomplishments, including being the only fighter in the middleweight class to defend his title 10 times in a row.

“I’m the best in the world, yes, to the joy of many and the sorrow of others,” he continued.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nk-he-lost-at-ufc-208/?utm_term=.c9a28a8bc501

Last edited:
Yeah but she’s not humble. She just doesn’t rub her arrogant side in your face like Joanna.

Proof of this is competing in MMA in the first place.

In order to be competitive you have to have a part of you that wants be better than other people, that wants to show you are better than other people. Every fight is an opportunity to prove you are better than your opponent, and as champion you are proving you are better than everyone else in your division.

In order to be the best everyone else has to be beneath you—less than you. And in order to want to show that you have to believe, on some level, you are already better than everyone else.

Rose is not humble at all. She just doesn’t display her arrogance in public, except for when she fights. Which is an ultimate expression of arrogance and ego.

Spoken like someone who has never competed in any sport.

I want to give a shout out to the Joanna defenders in this post. For years I’ve heard people peddle nonsense narratives about you know who being an “arrogant bully bitch” but Joanna being a “cute little badass” when in reality Joanna was just doing Ronda’s..sorry, you know who’s act in a smaller less important weight class. She did it to try to have a fraction of the success that you know who accomplished. Now that the truth clearly comes out, and Joanna is who we all knew she was, y’all are still defending her and making excuses. Hahaha!!

Make no mistake, I have no problem with her or her act. If her borrowed act was what it took to perform at a high level..so be it. Those folks lay iT on the line in the cage. She won her fights and lost her last fight fair and square. I do love hypocrisy and double standards laid out clearly though..so thank you all for that.

Congrats to rose and I don’t think Joanna “deserves” a rematch after getting finished in the first round...but I will watch if the ufc makes it.

Not sure if Joanna just has no chin at all, or if her massive weight cut is adversely affecting her chin. Either way, she better not be trying to eat any more left hooks from Rose lol

Rose beating JJ reminds me so much of Bisping beating Rockhold.

Only all the Bisping haters who said “lucky punch etc” are saying the opposite here.

Cracks me up.

Yeah but she’s not humble. She just doesn’t rub her arrogant side in your face like Joanna.

Proof of this is competing in MMA in the first place.

In order to be competitive you have to have a part of you that wants be better than other people, that wants to show you are better than other people. Every fight is an opportunity to prove you are better than your opponent, and as champion you are proving you are better than everyone else in your division.

In order to be the best everyone else has to be beneath you—less than you. And in order to want to show that you have to believe, on some level, you are already better than everyone else.

Rose is not humble at all. She just doesn’t display her arrogance in public, except for when she fights. Which is an ultimate expression of arrogance and ego.
Mental gymnastics at its finest.

Back