Joanna Jedrzeczyk vs. Rose Namajunas Timeline

Lol spoken like a true millennial.

You've been taught there is no gender.
Go be liberal with your sexuality, just watch out, you might end up on all fours.
Women long hair. Men short. Seems to be the majority.
Don't forget the trigger warnings for your post.

It's obvious that attempted to recast her identity as a fighter with shaving her head. Her interactions in public totally shifted after. Some it comes off as a bit fake because of her past public appearance, but I appreciate a fighter who tries to not play the game of sexualization, which I think is a facet of this change she made.
Either way, Rose's new persona is interesting. I like her lack of fucks given... but I'm enjoying seeing a technician like JJ with the belt. Hope they put on a good show.

Go be liberal with your sexuality, just watch out, you might end up on all fours.

Nah, I haven't been taught that. Just find it funny how obsessed (some) men are with women's hair - and especially the length of it.

Nah, I haven't been taught that. Just find it funny how obsessed (some) men are with women's hair - and especially the length of it.

No obsession. Just a natural response to what people are attracted to.

Some just have a problem with other opinions if it doesn't fit the p.c rules

No obsession. Just a natural response to what people are attracted to.

Some just have a problem with other opinions if it doesn't fit the p.c rules

I have no problem with men preferring women with long hair. Simply find it funny that an otherwise attractive girl can cut off her hair - we're not even talking shaving it all off per se - and suddently they act like as if she got her tits removed and her clit became a dick.

I have no problem with men preferring women with long hair. Simply find it funny that an otherwise attractive girl can cut off her hair - we're not even talking shaving it all off per se - and suddently they act like as if she got her tits removed and her clit became a dick.

The haircut and her miserable personality combined make her very unlikable.
And this was someone who came across as likeable.
Most chicks who have been sexually abused shave their heads. Feel bad for her

37BA9CE900000578-3765883-Hasn_t_aged_a_day_Arguably_her_most_iconic_bikini_shot_was_taken-m-3_1472591860255.jpg

vs

a69d07cc64625a334facd670d927d032--misty-cosplay-funny-fat-people.jpg

I honestly think rose is a little slow
I wouldn't say that, but she talked about her messed up upbringing and being abused in past countdown shows.

This will be a good fight but I don't think anybody is going to beat JJ on the feet and I don't think Rose is taking her down.

Always on board of Joanna's war wagon. She's a badass ! :cool:

Don't forget the trigger warnings for your post.

It's obvious that attempted to recast her identity as a fighter with shaving her head. Her interactions in public totally shifted after. Some it comes off as a bit fake because of her past public appearance, but I appreciate a fighter who tries to not play the game of sexualization, which I think is a facet of this change she made.
Either way, Rose's new persona is interesting. I like her lack of fucks given... but I'm enjoying seeing a technician like JJ with the belt. Hope they put on a good show.

That's what I figured about the shaving if the head also. The whole forever staring blankly might not be related though. Still, if she wins we will certainly see a massive outcry of emotion (and tears) that will be the total opposite of her seeming no fucks given. After she wins she's seems very concerned about her opponent. Shit. There is a saying from a manga by this dude who prays everytime.before he gets in the ring that his opponent will be alive after the fight. Kinda like that.

I like Joanna as a fighter more because that's more my style of combat, but I watched Rose since her fight against Torres in Invicta. I'll be rooting for her here. I want to see it. I want to see 115 get shook and everyone who was silent start to clamor for a piece. And more I'm learning about some of the side issues and stuff like Pat, the more I think this is gonna be good. Either way, I am positive there will be blood, which is why I wanna see this event live. Not in person..I ain't rich..but the ppv.

Back