Joanna Jedrezczyk posting racist material on her social media page

Is Joanna YondJayCheck a racist ?

• Total voters
You americans see racism in everything. Oh, wait, you are from Lebanon.

So, if it was Jones instead of Woodley, it would be OK, because Jones is not a christian, family man, actor, spokesperson, civil rights activist, and a role model to a lot of people?

Well, he is an actor, actually. And a christian. I forgot. My mistake.

If it was Jones the caption would have made sense 100%.

Jon Jones is a bonafide thug, gangster, pimp, OG, cokehead, and is practically the second baddest man in MMA.

But Woodley's a nice guy. Is she "thugging" with him just because he's black ?

Joanna is polish. Polish people are very nationalistic and there's nothing wrong with that. Racism and nationalism are often confused by leftist idiots.

You are such a twinkle toed homo, it's not even funny. You're exactly what's wrong with this hyper sensitive, and victim mentality society we live in today.

Omg wtf strip her of the belt right now, fire her and throw her in the gulags

Well you know your history at least. Lost 2 family members in Katyn and a dozen in Siberia.

I think that's one of her better pictures, and now I want her to sit on my face.

Something about her legs just do it for me. She has almost the most perfect bottom half. Her legs have just the right amount of plumpness, and shape, man, I never used to think she was sexy, but I just started noticing her legs. Those are my kryptonite.

There's nothing remotely thuggish about Tyron Woodley. He is a martial artist, christian, family man, actor, spokesperson, civil rights activist, and a role model to a lot of people.
"Don't bring the Ferguson out of me".

A wife beater shirt and a polish girl, variation on a streetcar named desire.

Her and Conor should go to tolerance school

Not all black men are thugs and not all white men can't can't jump. I would agree that it is insensitive by Joanna to use the word "thug" as there is nothing thuggish about the situation and is more of a stereotype we apply to a specific race. Does it mean she hates black people? No, you are a fucking idiot if that's your conclusion. It's not racism, it's a racial stereotype used by someone who most likely had no bad intentions and is clueless/uneducated why it shouldn't be used. Making this a big deal is helping racism grow as you are not focussing on actual racism.

Back