Joanna isn’t taking the loss well...

Noticed that she ain't wearing her 'Champ' slippers anymore, LOL! She wrote 'KO' on the left slipper but is still concussed from the fight that she spelled it backwards.
Or they are reebok sandals with REE on the right foot and BOK on the left

Oh, well this is confusing. Certainly sounds like you're talking about Joanna.

"Didnt she talk mad shit and tried to bully rose?"
"Mental warfare is fine. Just expect that the way you act and the things you say will be reflected back on to you if you lose. You dont get to act like a POS and then say 'whoa its just mental warfare!"

Are you sure you didn't just realize there was no point to your responses so you're just jumping from one foot to the next because death is preferable to backtracking?

its not confusing. You're the one that said its just mental warfare. she did try to talk mad shit and bully rose. Other people just want to write it off as mental warfare. That is fine if it was mental warfare but there are consequences to the behavior of a fighter no matter WHY they did it or more importantly WHY a fan thinks the fighter did it. You act like an asshole because of mental warfare, everyone gets to call you out on it when you get your ass kicked. Many people will call you out on it even if you win.

its not confusing. You're the one that said its just mental warfare. she did try to talk mad shit and bully rose. Other people just want to write it off as mental warfare. That is fine if it was mental warfare but there are consequences to the behavior of a fighter no matter WHY they did it or more importantly WHY a fan thinks the fighter did it. You act like an asshole because of mental warfare, everyone gets to call you out on it when you get your ass kicked. Many people will call you out on it even if you win.

I came out and said it was mental warfare or was I answering your question about Joanna and then you replied but your response was not about Joanna it was apparently about 'butthurt' posters. And now, are we back on Joanna or are we talking about the posters.

And was the point of asking me "Didnt she talk mad shit and tried to bully rose?" what was the relevance?
It's almost like there was no point to your question....You're right this isn't confusing at all.....

...You're either the "Boogeywoman's" biggest fan ever, or a family member of hers trying to help her save face.

giphy.gif

From the sound of it, she hasn't learned her lesson, and will get humiliated again very soon.

Am I a bad person for wishing that the follow up right kick managed to go over JJ's knee and land instead on her mellon?

What was that, 36 hours after the fight? I know a lot of guys were hoping she'd go into hiding like Ronda, she didn't. Instead there she is, still annoying the fk out of people. Well done.
calm down white knight you are so triggered

wanted to post this, still cracks me up

Vitor said that Anderson is fake and wears a mask in front of the public (to hide his true self).

Anderson decided to wear the mask at the weigh-ins to kind of make fun of Belfort.

Rustam Khabilov: 5 fight winning streak

Michel Prazeres: 5 fight winning streak

Mairbek Taisumov: 5 fight winning streak

Leonardo Santos: 6 fight winning streak

I see only bitches here.

Good to see her enjoying herself on the beach

white-horses-on-the-beach-wallpaper-1.jpg

Being happy on twitter and crying herself to sleep i see....

Joanna putting on a brave face hanging out with her pal Adriana Lima in Shanghai for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Cheer up Joanna, your life won't suck this bad forever :(

I know you want it to be so but...

joanna is not ronda.

Don't worry haters, your dream that Joanna would go into hiding have actually come true. Here's the real reason she fled to China, seeking sanctuary in a Shaolin temple.

Let the poor girl in.

Back