Joanna isn’t taking the loss well...

She made fun of another human being's sexual abuse trauma.

It takes a special kind of disgusting human being to stoop that low.

She, and you, can both f*ck off.

That's a lie, but I guess you know that.

Even made fun of her emotional trauma from past abuse.

That never happened.

...You're either the "Boogeywoman's" biggest fan ever, or a family member of hers trying to help her save face.

- Social media posturing doesn't mean sh*t

- She talked a mountain of sh*t, while Rose remained stoic. Even made fun of her emotional trauma from past abuse.

- Then Rose absolutely f*ckin humiliated her in front of the world.

giphy.gif

From the sound of it, she hasn't learned her lesson, and will get humiliated again very soon.

do any of you idiots realize she was selling the fight..

jesus christ lol

This is the entertainment Industry as well as the fight game

stop taking everything so seriously casual

"Ass like a 10 year old boy...tits that make you want to sit up and BEG for buttermilk!“

RIP Bill Paxton. Seeing that pic reminded me of that true lies quote because the applies to Joana minis the tits

do any of you idiots realize she was selling the fight..

jesus christ lol

This is the entertainment Industry as well as the fight game

stop taking everything so seriously casual

Isn’t it funny how everyone here hates all the “drama that is created for casuals”, when this is the place that gets the most caught up in it.

I watched the card with a mixed group, including casuals. Not one casual fan said anything along the lines of “Good! That’s what Joanna/Cody/Bisping deserves!”. Yet that’s the overwhelming opinion on the worlds greatest mma forum.

Evidently “hardcore” is synonymous with “short-sighted sissy”

Noticed that she ain't wearing her 'Champ' slippers anymore, LOL! She wrote 'KO' on the left slipper but is still concussed from the fight that she spelled it backwards.

You user name plus your comment!! Just brillant lol...

Welcome back to the 90s you won a supper nintendo!

LMAO Joanna shills out in full force tonight!

You're just in time!
Rose 5.jpg

"WHO CARES THAT SHE SHOVED HER FIST IN HER FACE BRO! SHE'S JUST SELLING THE FIGHT BRO!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Didnt she talk mad shit and tried to bully rose?

Correct it's mental warfare doesn't make her any different that most fighters out there who also try to break their opponents mentally before a fight but more than that she tried to beat Rose's head in (and failed) but you seem ok with that.

Correct it's mental warfare doesn't make her any different that most fighters out there who also try to break their opponents mentally before a fight but more than that she tried to beat Rose's head in (and failed) but you seem ok with that.

Mental warfare is fine. Just expect that the way you act and the things you say will be reflected back on to you if you lose. You dont get to act like a POS and then say 'whoa its just mental warfare!'

Mental warfare is fine. Just expect that the way you act and the things you say will be reflected back on to you if you lose. You dont get to act like a POS and then say 'whoa its just mental warfare!'

Sure you do. How do you figure she can't say it was mental warfare?

She owned up to it, she's taking her lumps & she isn't hiding or crying about it. She addressed the keyboard warriors and what she thinks of them but I haven't heard her complain about it once.

I'm glad Rose won too, but

giphy.gif

You WANT Joanna to be emotionally crushed by the defeat? Are you a sociopath?

I hope it humbles her, she comes back strong, and gets back to breaking faces.

Well she did a stellar job breaking her own.

Just checking to make sure her sandals don't say "Champion" anymore.

Sure you do. How do you figure she can't say it was mental warfare?

She owned up to it, she's taking her lumps & she isn't hiding or crying about it. She addressed the keyboard warriors and what she thinks of them but I haven't heard her complain about it once.

Im not really talking about her but the people acting butt hurt for others talking about it.

Back