Locked Joanna Champion 3.0: TUF 23 Drama ensues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dana said that they had wrapped up shooting and JJ and Claudio were still on location when Claudio told JJ to "shut the fuck up" about something she was saying (don't know what). Then according to Dana JJ threw a water bottle at Claudio and they started fighting. He said that Claudio kicked JJ, not sure where it landed, or if that is even true .. cuz Dana. :rolleyes:
I remember laughing when I read "head kicks" in the initial article about their fight.

But also, you're right, there was the water bottle thing that they raised in that silly presser where they didn't ask Rothwell a question.

I remember laughing when I read "head kicks" in the initial article about their fight.

But also, you're right, there was the water bottle thing that they raised in that silly presser where they didn't ask Rothwell a question.

Well, when this coaches gig was announced, I knew it could be trouble. Also, I recall an interview given by Penderies? Whatever the Nova guy's name is .. anyway, it was before filming and he was really trying to play up Claudio's dislike for JJ. So based on that, I knew there would be some ish.

There have been attempts already made to try to make JJ look like the antagonist, but Claudio has been coming for JJ on social media for all of 2015, she is the real antagonist. And JJ is a tough talking killer, so there could only be prollems between them.

Nobody is gonna take that belt from me

Thats all

cbb90470ac7480f0bc300e094759224c.gif
That gif is so great.

I don't know anything.

I just want the TUF to start so I can draw a warm bath and have some me time.

Well, when this coaches gig was announced, I knew it could be trouble. Also, I recall an interview given by Penderies? Whatever the Nova guy's name is .. anyway, it was before filming and he was really trying to play up Claudio's dislike for JJ. So based on that, I knew there would be some ish.

There have been attempts already made to try to make JJ look like the antagonist, but Claudio has been coming for JJ on social media for all of 2015, she is the real antagonist. And JJ is a tough talking killer, so there could only be prollems between them.
Yeah, Pederneiras was talking this up right from the start. It's weird, I don't remember much drama or talk from the first fight going into it. I remember watching the fight and being glad that WSW was a new thing now (thanks to Gadelha and Tina L-name that I can't spell right now at 1:45 after a few beers) but not expecting something like this. I also knew that the first WSW TUF season may not show the best WSWs that the UFC has to offer at the time, especially with Aguilar waiting in the wings.

I don't know how to view either fighter. JJ has always been what she is. A lot of people like her because she's adorable until she's a savage, and I'm down with that. A lot of people like Gadelha because of her butt pictures and those other pictures with her sisters (weird). I just like good fights. I don't think Sexyama is sexy, I don't think looks matter in the UFC, and I'd be fine if X ugliest fighter was the champ of Y division. They're blasting each other in the face, so how come their face sells going into a fight? Did you see Jessica Penne before the JJ fight, after the JJ fight, and after the surgery? It's like three different people. It's also why I didn't think PVZ was going to amount to much, but that's for another day entirely.

@Lethal come join us in cracking this new thread .. we could use your genuine, and chill presence in here. :)

Dana said that they had wrapped up shooting and JJ and Claudio were still on location when Claudio told JJ to "shut the fuck up" about something she was saying (don't know what). Then according to Dana JJ threw a water bottle at Claudio and they started fighting. He said that Claudio kicked JJ, not sure where it landed, or if that is even true .. cuz Dana. :rolleyes:
Did you notice at the presser Claudia said she kicked Joanna and Joanna replied with a smile, "You Kick"?

Did you notice at the presser Claudia said she kicked Joanna and Joanna replied with a smile, "You Kick"?

Yes, I did .. that is why all of this bullshit spinning is like being in the twilight zone. Claudio seemed to be very proud of the kick she threw. Can't wait for July 8th.

She really does have a lot of star potential, WAR JOJED!!!

Yeah, Pederneiras was talking this up right from the start. It's weird, I don't remember much drama or talk from the first fight going into it. I remember watching the fight and being glad that WSW was a new thing now (thanks to Gadelha and Tina L-name that I can't spell right now at 1:45 after a few beers) but not expecting something like this. I also knew that the first WSW TUF season may not show the best WSWs that the UFC has to offer at the time, especially with Aguilar waiting in the wings.

I don't know how to view either fighter. JJ has always been what she is. A lot of people like her because she's adorable until she's a savage, and I'm down with that. A lot of people like Gadelha because of her butt pictures and those other pictures with her sisters (weird). I just like good fights. I don't think Sexyama is sexy, I don't think looks matter in the UFC, and I'd be fine if X ugliest fighter was the champ of Y division. They're blasting each other in the face, so how come their face sells going into a fight? Did you see Jessica Penne before the JJ fight, after the JJ fight, and after the surgery? It's like three different people. It's also why I didn't think PVZ was going to amount to much, but that's for another day entirely.

Ahaha, glad you know how to spell his name right. :p There wasn't any drama between JJ and Claudia when they first fought. And after they fought JJ only ever said respectful things about her, calling her #1 in her heart, and thanking her for the fight. But Claudio was so bitter and butthurt, she went on a year long hate campaign on social media. These new JJ hate threads that have popped up are an inside job, because the narrative is complete bullshit. imo

JJ is always a fun loving sweetheart out side of her fights, but when fight time comes, she turns into the beast and it's no more Mrs. Nice girl. There is nothing new, or different in the way JJ acts towards her opponents. Claudia is however, the first opponent in the UFC that JJ genuinely doesn't like, and for good reason.

And I legit lol'd at you saying there have been 3 versions of Jessica Penne, pre fight, post fight, and post rhinoplasty .. and I think she looks great now that she got her nose unhumped. :p

Paige is going to be gone from MMA after she wins Dancing with the Stars, and I do predict that she will win unless she has to pull out due to injury or illness.

What exactly are all the other Photos of Joanna suppose to be about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back