Locked Joanna Champion 3.0: TUF 23 Drama ensues

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaNiK

Алфа Краљица
Platinum Member
Reaction score
While filming for TUF 23 has wrapped, the season will not air until April 20th. There have been reports of an altercation between Joanna and Claudia which apparently took place off camera, and they were said to have come to blows.

This season of TUF is shaping up to be a dramatic one .. can't wait to witness the drama and fireworks come April 20th.

UFQ1SB2.jpg

IclMUsM.jpg

KWJwotp.jpg

xrSFTiU.jpg

J3ZGhej.jpg

y72woMX.png

2WSvjKWl.jpg

In.

The newest addition to the JJ warwagon imo.

Is it just me, or is Joanna seeming more and more bully-like? It's definitely clashing with her fans' persona of her. Do you guys prefer this Joanna?

lw9PelA.gif

Last edited:
So I'm wondering something. Did the fight actually happen? We'll never know. We can only hear what Dana said about it. The girls didn't say much or do anything other than glare at each other at the Unstoppable Go Big or Go Home presser.

Did they get into a fight, or did they "get into a fight"?

Is it just me, or is Joanna seeming more and more bully-like? It's definitely clashing with her fans' persona of her. Do you guys prefer this Joanna?

Nothing about Joanna Champion has changed .. absolutely nothing. So no, I don't think she is bully like ..

So I'm wondering something. Did the fight actually happen? We'll never know. We can only hear what Dana said about it. The girls didn't say much or do anything other than glare at each other at the Unstoppable Go Big or Go Home presser.

Dana said they got into a legit fist fight .. But, Dana .. you know? o_O

70c7de6c9b85ba7fb28aac8cc3c55bc5.gif

Dana said they got into a legit fist fight .. But, Dana .. you know? o_O
Right. I'm skeptical. It sells well, but we can't know either way. They suddenly stopped filming, or perhaps the girls knew the cameras were off and went to it? Have we had a full on TUF fight other than Chael vs Wandy and the gang?

Right. I'm skeptical. It sells well, but we can't know either way. They suddenly stopped filming, or perhaps the girls knew the cameras were off and went to it? Have we had a full on TUF fight other than Chael vs Wandy and the gang?
Rampage-jackson-breaks-door-o.gif

Dana said that they had wrapped up shooting and JJ and Claudio were still on location when Claudio told JJ to "shut the fuck up" about something she was saying (don't know what). Then according to Dana JJ threw a water bottle at Claudio and they started fighting. He said that Claudio kicked JJ, not sure where it landed, or if that is even true .. cuz Dana. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back