JLaw helping lead effort to doxx all Cville supremacists

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Freedom of Speech isn't Freedom from Consequences of your speech.

This isn't a government crackdown on free speech, it's free citizens fed up with your Nazi bullshit.
Why do you keep implying that I'm a Nazi, because I said the families of the Nazis don't deserve to suffer for others actions? I don't agree with any political violence, but I expect that Nazis will get physical reprisal for their preaching, and I offer no sympathy for that. Just don't expect violence to not beget more violence.

For someone named 'Rational Poster', you're hardly rational.

I assume that hot dog stand the guy got fired from has the 'best' hot dogs

better than all the other inferior hot dog stands..

This is hilarious. The nazi scum are running scared.

This is a public service announcement: Being a White Nazi Supremacist is NOT ACCEPTABLE. This is not about freedom of speech. It's about CONSEQUENCES of your actions.

I didn't say you can't know what the West stands for so that's putting words in my mouth.

You said: You're not even American though, how can you say what is and isn't American? And I'm telling you I don't have to be American to understand it's principles.

That's not the point at all. The point is to allow the employer to know a sincerely held belief of their employee that they might think is relevant. No one is forcing the employers of these neo-Nazis to fire them but funny enough employers might not want to be associated with someone like that. These people attended a public event that was fairly unambiguous in its message and imagery. Holding them accountable for their actions in the marketplace as opposed to through the government seems American enough for me.

The point is to get them fired because Nazis are evil. At the very least doxxing serves to punish people, that much is obvious.

Like I said, that doesn't apply here. These people are not having words or beliefs attributed to them that they did not espouse, these doxxers are simply taking the images of them at an explicitly neo-nazi rally and circulating them. Unless you think the photos are edited the people in them have no reason to complain about being associated with neo-nazis when they're at a white supremacist rally.

Not everyone who showed up to protest the removal of the statue is a white supremacist. I personally don't think shaming people for their beliefs in this particular way is helpful, especially since Nazi is thrown around so casually.

Last edited:
I am cool with it, but they need to do the same to the BLM, Communists, and ANTIFA assholes.

Why do you keep implying that I'm a Nazi, because I said the families of the Nazis don't deserve to suffer for others actions? I don't agree with any political violence, but I expect that Nazis will get physical reprisal for their preaching, and I offer no sympathy for that. Just don't expect violence to not beget more violence.

For someone named 'Rational Poster', you're hardly rational.

Because you've been deflecting for them since the event.

You're either a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer so which is it?

This is hilarious. The nazi scum are running scared.

This is a public service announcement: Being a White Nazi Supremacist is NOT ACCEPTABLE. This is not about freedom of speech. It's about CONSEQUENCES of your actions.

I agree. But, being a Communist, ANTIFA, or BLM should not be acceptable either. In this modern era, those groups have murdered more people, seriously injured more people, and destroyed more property that the Nazi scum.

I agree. But, being a Communist, ANTIFA, or BLM should not be acceptable either. In this modern era, those groups have murdered more people, seriously injured more people, and destroyed more property that the Nazi scum.
Stop Whitesplaining.

I clearly do not sympathise with Nazis, only their unsuspecting families, getting caught in the crossfire.

Then can you explain your deflecting and defending in your post history that doesn't relate to doxxing Nazis?

Then can you explain your deflecting and defending in your post history that doesn't relate to doxxing Nazis?
I have never defended Nazis, I think any form of supremacist movement is filth, but I do disavow all political violence. From the Left, the Right, and anyone inbetween.

I have never defended Nazis, I think any form of supremacist movement is filth, but I do disavow all political violence. From the Left, the Right, and anyone inbetween.

"Oh I wasn't really on defense mode for Nazis this weekend it was really to condemn everyone I swear"

"Oh I wasn't really on defense mode for Nazis this weekend it was really to condemn everyone I swear"
You're too funny. If that's what you're getting from my posts, you need help with reading comprehension. I haven't defended them, at all.

Pretty much like calling someone a rapist. Even if proven innocent, they'll carry that potential stigma around forever.

Yep.

But people are pretty much done being afraid of just ambiguously being called a "racist". You get called a Nazi for supporting free speech.

But, if you're locking arms with actual Nazi's, in a public space, people are going to identify you with those you're marching with. You're aligning yourself with Nazi's. That's your own mistake, if you're not a Nazi or white supremacist. Perhaps you should organize your own event to portray your values separately.

I'm not going to lock arms and show solidarity with hate groups, even if they're marching in support of values that I hold.

Back