JJ will wreck Thug Rose. Mark my words

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The b0ogeywoman will truly show up and show off this time!

Joanna "champion" is still in her prime. The only reason she lost was that she was not healthy. Thug Rose won't have a chance this time

Fuck your word. The polish chick got whooped in a couple of minutes. No one in the prime of there career gets treated like a bitch like that.

It was her 1st loss and everyone thought she would learn from it. But listening to her interviews, she is full of excuses about her defeat.

Maybe... but Rose turning the booger woman's brains into mash potatoes in the first fight is way more memorable.

I'm surprised there are no JJ taping to strikes gifs yet.

Joanna "champion" is still in her prime. The only reason she lost was that she was not healthy. Thug Rose won't have a chance this time
I hope JJ takes the title back, but to say Thug Nose does not have a chance?

Mark your words and?....What do you deserve to get if she loses again?

It will probably be a closer fight than the first one, I still think Thug Rose is gonna win but it will be a good, hard fought decision.

Oh sorry, I forgot I was on sherdog, euh, I mean

Thug Rose boyyyy, she gonna knock golem out fo sho, I know cause I train UFC

Thug Rose! Thug Rose! Thug Rose! <36>

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif

It was her 1st loss and everyone thought she would learn from it. But listening to her interviews, she is full of excuses about her defeat.
True she is definitely is suffering from the "Rousey Syndrome"! She is still in denial - Hell she still denies that she tapped!!

were we supposed to mark your words last time too?

JJ 1st need to fight with cutting weight and that bitch is heavy fight!
<mma1>

<{you!}>

Excuses excuses.

What's next JJ lost cause she didn't eat her favorite cereal for breakfast that morning?

Back