JJ will wreck Thug Rose. Mark my words

It's hard to tell after one loss if Joanna is just overhyped (I kinda dont belive that - she proofed to be a A Class fighter), or Rose is a very good fighter (this is what i would lean for).

The 2nd fight will tell us a bit more. If JJ loses now we cannot talk about a coincidence. If this will be 1:1 it doesn't mean Rose is shit. We will have than a nice trilogy in WMMA and actually one of the very few WMMA fights worth the hype.

Both are obviously very skilled and good fighters. I like JJ style, technique and her MT skill is just as top as top can be. Rose is on the other hand strong and more all rounded.

Like both of them. Hope JJ wins now and we'll se the third fight by the end of this year or next year.

The b0ogeywoman will truly show up and show off this time!

Joanna "champion" is still in her prime. The only reason she lost was that she was not healthy. Thug Rose won't have a chance this time

Ask executionermma how this movie ends

I would say not tapping to strikes itself would be a big W for Boogeywoman this time.

How has Joanna failed to get into Rose's head but has gotten into half of the Sherdog?

Joanna "champion" is still in her prime. The only reason she lost was that she was not healthy. Thug Rose won't have a chance this time

Perhaps.

But Rose won't be tapping to strikes.

Fuck your words

Back