JJ has the best resume of anyone in MMA

On paper it is very good but many of the legends Jones faced were out of their primes. Plus he probably had an off TE ratio during those years which puts a cloud over that resume.

Bones has the biggest list of marquee names. He cleared out the old guard of LHW who made up a large part of the golden age celebrity level fighters.

For me, he's at the GOAT table but the three kings are still:

Rush
The Spider
The Last Emperor

Time is on the side of Jones though. We will see.

Aldo has the best and most underrated resume in MMA history.

GSP has the most overrated resume in MMA history.

Aldo is the GOAT.

Anybody who complains about who JBJ fought and gives credit to who Fedor fought has no argument here.

JBJ
GSP
Silva
Aldo
Fedor
MM

Think I'd probably put Cruz next

If you don't understand the MASSIVE jump to fighting, on less than a full camp, an undefeated multidefense LHW champion from fighting mid-level 185ers who were on 2-loss streaks or debuting in the division and drained half to death by horrendous failed weight cuts I feel pretty comfortable that I won't be too bothered by how seriously you take anything.
Do you even fucking realize you are saying Manny Gamburyan > TRTitor?

:rolleyes:

Vitor had ZERO relevant wins at 205 for EIGHT YEARS.
Vitor had ZERO fights at 205 for FIVE YEARS.

Hadn't had to deal with opponents 20 lbs heavier than he was accustomed to ...
Hadn't defended against the attacks of 205ers ...
Hadn't been forced to find ways to attack 205ers ...

... FOR HALF A FUCKING DECADE.

That's FOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR in this sport.

And they throw him in there against the champion?

giphy.gif

Vitor was an absolute JOKE of a challenger for the 205 belt in 2012.

Chael was even worse.

I miss Dr. Cox.

Jones has the best .
Gsp Silva were great
However Anyone watching the ufc at the time knew that lhw gold had been a hot potato.

Champs were getting knocked out regularly.

Machida Shogun Rampage Rashad were hot, guys were getting the belt undefeated.
Jones put those dudes over the hill.

Made them washed up overnight, kind of unfortunately.

Do you even fucking realize you are saying Manny Gamburyan > TRTitor?

:rolleyes:

Names mean very little to anyone who's not a gooey-eyed starfucker buddy. To anyone with any credibility form is context and context is everything. Gamburyan was FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR better prepared to fight Aldo than Belfort was to fight Jones.

And it's not even close.

Vitor to fight Jones:
ZERO
fights against 205lb opponents for HALF A FUCKING DECADE.
ZERO relevant wins against 205lb opponents for EIGHT YEARS.
ZERO relevant wins against even 185lb opponents for THREE YEARS.
On SHORT NOTICE.
Jumping from fighting mid-level or debuting and weight-cut-drained 185ers to fighting the surging, prime multidefense undefeated 205lb champion.

Gamburyan to fight Aldo:
3 fight win streak against opponents who weren't 20lbs lighter than Aldo.
Off a R1 KO win over an opponent who was a multidefense world champion only 6 months previously who only had one loss in his last 12 fights - and that was to Jose Aldo.

giphy.gif

Names mean very little to anyone who's not a gooey-eyed starfucker buddy. To anyone with any credibility form is context and context is everything. Gamburyan was FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR better prepared to fight Aldo than Belfort was to fight Jones.

And it's not even close.

Vitor to fight Jones:
ZERO
fights against 205lb opponents for HALF A FUCKING DECADE.
ZERO relevant wins against 205lb opponents for EIGHT YEARS.
ZERO relevant wins against even 185lb opponents for THREE YEARS.
On SHORT NOTICE.
Jumping from fighting mid-level or debuting and weight-cut-drained 185ers to fighting the surging, prime multidefense undefeated 205lb champion.

Gamburyan to fight Aldo:
3 fight win streak against opponents who weren't 20lbs lighter than Aldo.
Off a R1 KO win over an opponent who was a multidefense world champion only 6 months previously who only had one loss in his last 12 fights - and that was to Jose Aldo.

giphy.gif
"Boom"? LOL. You have a truly delusional view on the quality of your clown post.

That maybe true in some instances but its not fair to the one or two that were clean. If its pride ya go ham but if you popped in UFC its kinda against the rules.

I 100% agree. but honestly I don't think any of those clean guys even fought for a title. Maybe Nick when fighting GSP but other then that. I think they all were; even Jon Fitch eventually popped. Its crazy but true.. All these camps have juice heads involved, they all talk, say this guy is on that and you need to take this. What USADA has done is very impressive. I know thats all these camps talk about now.

"Boom"? LOL. You have a truly delusional view on the quality of your clown post.

Not half as delusional as the view you have of the step up Belfort was trying to make to take on Jonny Bones.

giphy.gif

Absolute joke contender. Fact.

Absolutely not.

He's 6'4 and weighs 238 lbs at a lower or similar body fat % than the top HW's yet cuts to LHW.

His wins can be broken down into 2 categories:
A) Undersized opponents who should be MW's and are worse than the current top 5 in that division.
B) Legit LHW's who are mediocre fighters. Example: Gus. The guy is a pretty good but pillow-fisted offensive boxer with shit defense. His striking is pretty limited outside of his boxing. He does have good TDD but a mediocre ground game. A guy with his skill set would not be top 15 at LW.

There's one exception to the rule: DC, who happens to be a favourable matchup as a short, t-rex armed clinch wrestler.

Back