Jimi Manuwa, volkan oezdemir, Alexander Gustaffson, Shogun Rua how would you match up these LHW?

Check the rankings bruv.
The division is paper thin that's how he moved up to 4.

not really, it's sort of sad but, LHW sucks. There's no other options, Shogun is on a 3 fight winning streak, he should probably be facing a guy somewhere close to the top 5 in rankings. If anyone else at LHW has winning streaks like that, they're in the top 5 already or close to it lol. Other divisions you can be 5-0 in your last 5 and not even be in top 15.

That's cute and all but he loses to all of them including Volkan. Keep hanging fellas I'm rooting for him to climb back to a title shot but I'm realistic.

Shogun vs. Mauwa

Gus vs. DC/Bones 2 winner

Give Manuwa the TS, he many never get a winning streak like this again. Gus has had too many chances recently.

Both Manuwa and Gus have said that they will not fight each other- unless one of them has a belt. They are friends and training partners, in case people have forgotten. I would give Gus a title shot against Jones vs. DC winner. Manuwa should face Shogun or Volkan next.

That's cute and all but he loses to all of them including Volkan. Keep hanging fellas I'm rooting for him to climb back to a title shot but I'm realistic.

how was any of what I said unrealistic? I didn't say he beats anyone at the top, infact, he's lost to JBJ and Gus, would lose to DC most likely...his best matchup are guys who will stand and trade in hopes he lands because he still has a lot of power. But, that doesn't mean he isn't deserving of his ranking. There's nobody else and he's beat the guys that are ranked below him.

Tag team obviously. Gustafsson and Jimi maybe vs the other two?

Shogun vs Oez. Jimi vs whomever. Gus gets Jones in the fall whether he beats Cormier or not.

Both Manuwa and Gus have said that they will not fight each other- unless one of them has a belt. They are friends and training partners, in case people have forgotten. I would give Gus a title shot against Jones vs. DC winner. Manuwa should face Shogun or Volkan next.
They already fought.

They already fought.
I know they already fought. It is after they fought in 2014- that Manuwa asked Gus if he can go train with his team. Gus agreed to do so. They became good friends after that. Both said a couple of months ago- they will only fight each other if one of them is a champ.

I'm not a huge fan of Rua myself, but the last thing I want to see is him in the cage with Jones again, DC or Gus again.
He's taken enough abuse and those would be squash matches
I'm cool with him playing gatekeeper for as long as he wants, I think he's earned that privilege.

Manuwa vs Volkan makes much sense, if Shogun has to face any of them Volkan is the best pick.

Back