Jimi Manuwa issues statement on injury, UFC Sao Paulo withdrawal

That is so absurd. Why don’t you max out on your deadlift a week before the fight too. Seems like a good idea
Yeah I’m sure a UFC light heavyweight needs critisim on his training from a fat fuck internet poster “you” who can’t even deadlift his own bodyweight.

Nah but I had a hunch you had some super boring generic name that you could find 50 of in any school and was right lol

way better than something lame that you'll have to spell out for people for the rest of your life

wtf is your name then, you god among men?
You gotta spell out Sofia, Bella, hunter wut? Naming your kid after popular movies, actors etc is nothing new. In fact I bet the name tony spiked in urban and Latino areas when scarface was released lol

Sprint training a week before a fight. What could possibly go wrong.

I can tell you’ve never done anything more athletic then lifting the leg recliner on your la z boy. Shut up

I can tell you’ve never done anything more athletic then lifting the leg recliner on your la z boy. Shut uo

Love the spelling. Did you type this while on the treadmill, big boy?

Never heard of hamstring tear only taking 6-weeks to heal. Slightly suspect.

Love the spelling. Did you type this while on the treadmill, big boy?

Just take your L dumb ass. You admitted you are a fat fuck who gets winded taking a piss. Running during fight week?!! How absurd! I can see the Cheeto dust on your fingertips as you typed that. Continue shit posting yellow card

Just take your L dumb ass. You admitted you are a fat fuck who gets winded taking a piss. Running during fight week?!! How absurd! I can see the Cheeto dust on your fingertips as you typed that. Continue shit posting yellow card

Did the partner cheat on you? Do you wanna chat about it bro.

I'm just about to Netflix and chill with my girl but afterwards we can talk about it.

Take it easy. Don't hurt yourself.

<OKC16>

Havana?

these new kid's names are gonna make me blow my brains out

everybody is Jaxson, Bella, Sofia, Hunter, Aiden, Hayden, Braden, Jayden, Braxton, Paxton, Emma, Ava, Harrison...

we like to think outside the box, and make the world a more interesting place by naming our poor kid Ashton

GlitteringDistinctFlamingo.gif
Does us the favor then asshat

Did the partner cheat on you? Do you wanna chat about it bro.

I'm just about to Netflix and chill with my girl but afterwards we can talk about it.

Take it easy. Don't hurt yourself.

<OKC16>

Your hand with lipstick around the thumb/index doesn’t count

Back