Jim and Tosa's Excellent Pubventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, the bigger birds don't scare me, I'm all for a bit of power..
She's the type of bird you can attach a plough too and get her working the fields. And you know that when you give her a rib tickler after a few tins of Stella she'll take it.
Plus when Little Mix formed she burst out crying because the others with so skinny.. I like that insecurity in a woman.. mean's they'll do anything to please you.

25-jesy-nelson-hair.jpg

Plus have you seen her jizz face?
87645.jpg
Hmmm, when you put it that way, you have rather a convincing argument.

Just got back from Beijing, That air pollution there is the real deal, it was terrible, everybody is walking around with masks and shit.

The embassy was a nightmare because they wont add passport pages to passports after 12/31 and they are closed next week so this was the last week to get pages added, I only had 3 left, they gave me 48 more so its like damn book now.

The biggest shit about it is that if you pay in USD, its 50 bucks, if you pay in RMB is 533.....~83 USD. I only have RMB.

See, the bigger birds don't scare me, I'm all for a bit of power..
She's the type of bird you can attach a plough too and get her working the fields. And you know that when you give her a rib tickler after a few tins of Stella she'll take it.
Plus when Little Mix formed she burst out crying because the others with so skinny.. I like that insecurity in a woman.. mean's they'll do anything to please you.

My man.

Flash always knows whats up.

Who or what are Little Mix? And is that woman supposed to be considered fat?

Just got back from Beijing, That air pollution there is the real deal, it was terrible, everybody is walking around with masks and shit.

The embassy was a nightmare because they wont add passport pages to passports after 12/31 and they are closed next week so this was the last week to get pages added, I only had 3 left, they gave me 48 more so its like damn book now.

The biggest shit about it is that if you pay in USD, its 50 bucks, if you pay in RMB is 533.....~83 USD. I only have RMB.

Exchange rate for Brazil is really fucking bad. For Brazilians. The recent drop killed their currency relative to ours.

Also, what the fuck is with these so called "fight fans" who post in the heavies. I realize that having fought is not a prerequisite to enjoying fighting, but holy hell. Questioning the heart of guys fighting for the title? These are pro fighters, who have had who knows how many amateur fights and gym wars. Then some mouth-breathing dick bag talks shit about you because he has no idea what it is like to get hit in the liver. Hey asshole, maybe it should happen to you. Then, after you recover, when you are doing laundry, you can look at your shorts and hopefully be happy you did not shit yourself.

These shitheads make nascar fans look like Nobel prize winners.

Who or what are Little Mix? And is that woman supposed to be considered fat?

Omg like bro, do you even Pop Music? Little Mix r totally like the biggest female pop band in the whole facking world right now.

Nah she ain't fat, just fatter than the other skinny bitches in the group. Uglier too, weird shaky singing voice... And it's those reasons alone why I'd shove my Christmas stuffing down her turkey butt vagina hole, over the others.

When I lived in England I found there were tons of pop bands that never came to North America. England was this weird and wasted land with a much more annoying top 40 than Canada. When I was there there was a group called All Saints that were fackin omnipotent over there, yet I don't even think a single single came to NA.

Also does FHM exist anymore?

When I lived in England I found there were tons of pop bands that never came to North America. England was this weird and wasted land with a much more annoying top 40 than Canada. When I was there there was a group called All Saints that were fackin omnipotent over there, yet I don't even think a single single came to NA.

Also does FHM exist anymore?

Well, I just checked the us top 40 and little Mix aren't there! Wow.. Prolly for the best.

Yeah fhm exists still, and zoo and nuts I think but no one really gives a toss anymore.

Yeah Britain, and Europe in general, seems to have a greater appetite for throw away pop music. It seems like if something is upbeat and danceable it will be a hit in Europe but only a few of them make it over to North America.

I google'd All Saints and they look familar (meaning they were probably on MuchMusic in the late 90s) but I couldn't tell you a song that they sing. They're no S-Club 7 obviously. Ain't no party like an S-Club party.

Is there any way to see who has posted in a thread? There doesn't appear to be. How will we know who is winning the pub???

Also, I need to stop reading the Star Wars thread in Mayberry because a couple guys have gone full retard.

Exchange rate for Brazil is really fucking bad. For Brazilians. The recent drop killed their currency relative to ours.

Also, what the fuck is with these so called "fight fans" who post in the heavies. I realize that having fought is not a prerequisite to enjoying fighting, but holy hell. Questioning the heart of guys fighting for the title? These are pro fighters, who have had who knows how many amateur fights and gym wars. Then some mouth-breathing dick bag talks shit about you because he has no idea what it is like to get hit in the liver. Hey asshole, maybe it should happen to you. Then, after you recover, when you are doing laundry, you can look at your shorts and hopefully be happy you did not shit yourself.

These shitheads make nascar fans look like Nobel prize winners.

Fucked if I know man, I saw that thread and just shook my head. People really don't respect how much getting hit, even once, the right way can fuck you up.

The style council blows. I figured I'd let you all know.

What are the style council? Are they in association with the fashion police?

2 days until crimbo and I'm not even in the festive spirit, yet. I was getting Christmassy feels about a month or two ago, but these past few weeks have been shit. I blame the shit weather.

Stocked up on booze and steak while I was in Beijing.

Switched some shit around so I can finish working at 12 on Christmas day too so Im pumped.

2 days until crimbo and I'm not even in the festive spirit, yet. I was getting Christmassy feels about a month or two ago, but these past few weeks have been shit. I blame the shit weather.

Defintely doesn't feel like Christmas here. its 13 degrees outside. We had colder days this summer.

Fucking Santa's gonna need shorts.

What are the style council? Are they in association with the fashion police?

Naw, its the boy band he was kicked out of for snorting lines off of nicki minaj's ass while giving the youngest Hanson a reach around.

Naw, its the boy band he was kicked out of for snorting lines off of nicki minaj's ass while giving the youngest Hanson a reach around.

Well, if giving the youngest Hanson a reach around is the price I gotta pay to snort lines off Nicki Minges ass.. I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back