Jim and Tosa's Excellent Pubventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
oxx8ydz.jpg

Yup. And they improved the test for it.

And it shows.

But failing for nandralone? How fucking stupid can you be? Shit hangs around forever, not the most potent for strength, more size than anything, and the easiest drug to fail a test for.

I wonder what the end game is for performance enhancement. As far as I'm concerned there are no clean athletes at the elite level of any sport, which is fine imo, but the whole testing charade seems farcical now.

I'm really fine with the gloves coming off. If an athlete wants to potentially jeopardize themselves with a poorly planned cycle, fuck it. They're already putting their health on the line with any high level athletic pursuit and the entire A-Session is just full of walking science experiments anyways.

So today's workout actually involved pounding a beer. And no, not by my design. But one of our clients is the lab guy for Sierra Nevada so we got free cases. And he brought in some Torpedo that was canned today. Really nice guy

Merry Christmas gents.

So today's workout actually involved pounding a beer. And no, not by my design. But one of our clients is the lab guy for Sierra Nevada so we got free cases. And he brought in some Torpedo that was canned today. Really nice guy

Merry Christmas gents.

Torpedo IPA is awesome. It comes in cans now??? Damn. That canned IPA thing was just getting big when I moved, I used to love dales IPA.

Have you ever done a beer mile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back