Jhenny Andrade looking fine as f%&*!

Wouldn't kick her out of bed.

But I could pass. Not too interested in plastic Barbies either. They're overrated accessories. Real women are much more fun.

I also live in a college town and use a huge college gym. I see waaaaay hotter natural girls every day and sleep with a couple of em. So I'm prob a bit spoiled.

Ring girl? I have no idea who she is but she's just a typical plastic fake looking blonde.

and before someone points it out, sure, if I came home from work and she was spread eagle on the bed I'd smash with the power of zeus don't get it twisted.

Heck, some Men like obese Women, others like Men...some like Animals...some even like little kids. Many prefer a nice pair of feet over a pair of breasts.

Such is taste.

For me it's simple, when someone makes a thread like this claiming XYZ is ABC, if I have a different opinion I'll share it. It's always weird when you get those insecure guys who come in and say if you don't agree with their fawning over XYZ then you're a queer beta virgin. LMAO.

Yes, but you also have to understand that calling women ugly serves no purpose. Like I said, I'm not into plastic dolls either, but I don't feel a need to share that with people here other than to prove my point. It does show that you might have some insecurity on your part, but that also doesn't mean it has anything to do with being able to get women like this. It could just be as simple as you're having a bad day at work. Still, a hard-working woman like Jhenny doesn't deserve to be bashed because she looks like a plastic doll.

Bashing the virgins on here though, I completely understand and agree with you. These people on here need to be shamed for doing things like this, and it's not because I'm against it. It's because these people need to recognize that fawning over women over the internet is not how to go about life. By shaming these virgins, we are going to make their lives much better and therefore much happier.

Heck, some Men like obese Women, others like Men...some like Animals...some even like little kids. Many prefer a nice pair of feet over a pair of breasts.

Such is taste.

For me it's simple, when someone makes a thread like this claiming XYZ is ABC, if I have a different opinion I'll share it. It's always weird when you get those insecure guys who come in and say if you don't agree with their fawning over XYZ then you're a queer beta virgin. LMAO.

Honestly I'm not sure if she's exactly my type either but I'm not gonna act like I wouldn't bang the hell out of her and enjoy every second of it if given the opportunity. Nor am I going to come into a thread about a hot chick to debate the definition of conventional beauty. Well, because that's super gay whether you'd like to admit it or not.

Nah.

Doesn't do it for me, those peeps who are a bit to plastic looking and 'conventionally beautiful' just don't cut it for me.
More your style.
Schlitzie.jpg

Honestly I'm not sure if she's exactly my type either but I'm not gonna act like I wouldn't bang the hell out of her and enjoy every second of it if given the opportunity. Nor am I going to come into a thread about a hot chick to debate the definition of conventional beauty. Well, because that's super gay whether you'd like to admit it or not.

Now you're practically agreeing with me.

Did I ever say I was too good for her ? That she was ugly ? All I said was that her 'type' isn't really for me, that I have other preferences. I only started posting other Women and 'debating the definitions' and so on because I was getting lambasted for being 'gay' by a handful of users.

Would I sleep with her, is she good enough for me ? Yes.
Do I prefer other types of Women to her ? Yes.
Do I think she's extremely special and gorgeous ? No, not for me.

Yes, but you also have to understand that calling women ugly serves no purpose. Like I said, I'm not into plastic dolls either, but I don't feel a need to share that with people here other than to prove my point. It does show that you might have some insecurity on your part, but that also doesn't mean it has anything to do with being able to get women like this. It could just be as simple as you're having a bad day at work. Still, a hard-working woman like Jhenny doesn't deserve to be bashed because she looks like a plastic doll.

Bashing the virgins on here though, I completely understand and agree with you. These people on here need to be shamed for doing things like this, and it's not because I'm against it. It's because these people need to recognize that fawning over women over the internet is not how to go about life. By shaming these virgins, we are going to make their lives much better and therefore much happier.
Virgin shaming is the new-old fat shaming. Can work wonders. These guys will finally get laid for sure.

Now you're practically agreeing with me.

Did I ever say I was too good for her ? That she was ugly ? All I said was that her 'type' isn't really for me, that I have other preferences. I only started posting other Women and 'debating the definitions' and so on because I was getting lambasted for being 'gay' by a handful of users.

Would I sleep with her, is she good enough for me ? Yes.
Do I prefer other types of Women to her ? Yes.
Do I think she's extremely special and gorgeous ? No, not for me.

You said she just didn't cut it for you. That in a sense is you saying you're too good for her.

she loses 1- 2 points just for the spelling Jenny w/ an 'h'

It's the rules, look it up.

You said she just didn't cut it for you. That in a sense is you saying you're too good for her.

English is my 2nd language, when I say that I mean she doesn't cut it for the 'looking fine as f%!#' tier, which to me is some top tier Women. The creme de la crop. The Women of this tier are different from person A to person B due to taste.

Well yes, when I said 'conventionally beautiful' I'm talking about the barbie girl look. You know ? Perhaps it was a wrong choice of words.

It's not for me, taste and all that. I think Women who look like this are much more beautiful.

fgbvc.jpg
So this would be up your alley?
Muslim-woman.gif

She walks too slow. We never get a shot of her ass during the rounds.

If you want a real Octagon Girl, this is their very best.

unfmont_weighins_gallery_001.jpg

jamillette-gaxiola-ufc-fight-night-78.jpg

e3356UD.jpg

20590336_121276901843645_4759663331290120192_n.jpg

16584923_295278600889877_6025023523473326080_n.jpg

20589787_1064943893641361_5627296035601645568_n.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby