Jhenny Andrade looking fine as f%&*!

she's good to go. seems like some sherdoggers like chicks that look like dudes though.

Tiger-Woods-fistpump-slow-motion.gif

Geddit?

Good job, truly pushing the envelope

I agree the woman in the gif is far hotter. But I wouldn't say she's unconventionally beautiful. She just isn't blonde.

Well yes, when I said 'conventionally beautiful' I'm talking about the barbie girl look. You know ? Perhaps it was a wrong choice of words.

It's not for me, taste and all that. I think Women who look like this are much more beautiful.

fgbvc.jpg

She look great! And she isnt even 35! Can you guys imagine when she'll be 40 how hot she Will be ?!

The fact you feel compelled to be attracted to what is considered to be 'conventionally beautiful' says it all. To consider anyone whom does not have the same taste to be 'gay' or whatever...insecure.

Grow a backbone, little ba-ba lamb.

Not my type, but I can see what others would like.

The fact you feel compelled to be attracted to what is considered to be 'conventionally beautiful' says it all. To consider anyone whom does not have the same taste to be 'gay' or whatever...insecure.

Grow a backbone, little ba-ba lamb.

Virgin confirmed.

I don't feel compelled to be attracted to anything. My penis tells me that that is something I would want. I'm not being a follower. How about you stop trying so hard to be different.

Virgin confirmed.

I don't feel compelled to be attracted to anything. My penis tells me that that is something I would want. I'm not being a follower. How about you stop trying so hard to be different.

Lmao, the fact you think I'm trying hard to be different says it all. Little man.

Wow you're such a virile manly man aren't you, your ding-a-ling is telling you to fuck the girl in op right now, how can you control yourself. Wow so manly, such sex drive.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Clown.

Lmao, the fact you think I'm trying hard to be different says it all. Little man.

Wow you're such a virile manly man aren't you, your ding-a-ling is telling you to fuck the girl in op right now, how can you control yourself. Wow so manly, such sex drive.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Clown.

Jesus Christ.

The reason you're putting up a front that you're not attracted to her is because you know deep inside you will never ever get to touch a girl as hot as that. It's a defense mechanism. Beta virgins gonna beta virgin. Or just come out of the closet.

Little man? I bet I would beat the shit out of you.

Back