Jews Are Fleeing France in Droves As Anti-Semitism Goes Unchecked

Not sure about SA and gulf states but some Middle Eastern countries have been sacrificing more than the West to help the people in peril.
Outside of Lebanon, I'd say no. Turkey only did it because the EU made a massive deal with them. Who else is there? The silence is defening

For real, that is a huge part of what people say. I'd rather take less choices, and safety. I'm in Japan, yes way less foreign food, but I can walk home at night, and not even have a small worry.
Same here for me. Just goes on to tell how those people are clueless, vapid and stupid. I mean living in a big city where you can raise your children with no threat from the immigrant criminality, pedo rings, and overall safety. You gotta be retarded to not want that. 3 worlders bring their problem with them. History proved that again and again.

Hows tokyo man? I wish I can visit someday.

Outside of Lebanon, I'd say no. Turkey only did it because the EU made a massive deal with them. Who else is there? The silence is defening

Jordan has been taking in refugees that number up to 1/2 of the country's population during various conflicts:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan#Immigrants_and_refugees

The silence is not deafening as these countries take on a bigger burden than the West on these matters.

Speaking of Turkey and political pressure- most EU countries took in refugees because of political pressure from Germany and Brussels, so I'm not sure what your point there is.

Lebanon neither originally belongs to the Jews or Muslims. It belongs to the indigenous Aramaic speaking people who are now Christians who have near been exterminated under Islam the last century. (Many of the "Muslims" there were indigenous Christians to begin with anyway - converted by the sword)
Ok. And it belonged to the dinosaurs before it belonged to those Christians.

Doesn't change its recent history, nor does it alter why and who forced most Jews to flee their homes.

Same here for me. Just goes on to tell how those people are clueless, vapid and stupid. I mean living in a big city where you can raise your children with no threat from the immigrant criminality, pedo rings, and overall safety. You gotta be retarded to not want that. 3 worlders bring their problem with them. History proved that again and again.

Hows tokyo man? I wish I can visit someday.
I'm not against immigration as a whole. But mass immigration from 3Rd world and developing countries is not the answer.
Japan is mostly good man. Def worth visiting

Jordan has been taking in refugees that number up to 1/2 of the country's population during various conflicts:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan#Immigrants_and_refugees

The silence is not deafening as these countries take on a bigger burden than the West on these matters.

Speaking of Turkey and political pressure- most EU countries took in refugees because of political pressure from Germany and Brussels, so I'm not sure what your point there is.
The EU was going g to take people anyhow. That's how they are. They later were forced to take in a quota.
Yes Jordan is taking them in. I forgot, but not the rest of the ME. Even the ones that import indentured labor. They can't take in Arab Muslims? Really?

It’s important for politicians to court the Muslim vote because they breed at a far higher rate than most other ethnicities and therefore are the fastest growing population. That is why the likes of Blair, Merkel, Sarkozy and Corbyn are willing to appease and overlook Islamic extremism to secure their votes.

Atheist_Dictators_001.jpg

One has to be a special kind of ignorant to think that those are the only cases of countries that have separated religion from government.

At least they admit that's why they're leaving. Hilarious watching every white liberal I know in Europe trying to move to Canada and refusing to admit the reason. You'll find no shelter here, we're on the same path.

At least they admit that's why they're leaving. Hilarious watching every white liberal I know in Europe trying to move to Canada and refusing to admit the reason. You'll find no shelter here, we're on the same path.

Yeah.. They like to be around minorities and aggressive people the least. Pathetic, really.

People forget that antisemitism is the most predominant form of bigotry, according to stats.

Ok. And it belonged to the dinosaurs before it belonged to those Christians.

Doesn't change its recent history, nor does it alter why and who forced most Jews to flee their homes.

The point is they they spent most of recorded history there until the last 50 years.

Persecuted Jews fleeing to Israel so they can be the ones doing the Persecutin'?

Good on them.

Back