Jews Are Fleeing France in Droves As Anti-Semitism Goes Unchecked

I don’t understand the connection, are French Jews collectively guilty of what Israel does?

So that means Muslims in Europe must be guilty of what Muslims do in northern Nigeria, Pakistan, Mali etc?

Well, the Jews are human so they are prone to tribalism like everyone else. There is no way Israel or overseas jews can have the influence and over-representation they have in politics without the support of each other. Does that mean every single jew is a part of this network? Of course not, but it does mean that many jews certainly are, and Jews are a small group to begin with.

A lot of Euro moslem immigrants spent a large portion of their lives in those moslem countries. What ever happens there, they were a part of in some way.

The complex and seemingly endless war between Ishmael and Isaac; Islam and the house of Israel. The whole world is being dragged into it.

Do Jews control most of the western world media? Yes; or they did. Is the American government truly democratic? It's debatable if you look deeply into it enough (deep state is real folks). But which party sides with Jews and which side with Islam? Jews have used propaganda to subtly advance their chess pieces, Islam has been mimicking the propaganda, mass manipulation techniques for many decades now. It seems the shift in America is swinging to Islam. The Democrat side is resorting to communist techniques similar to what Jews utilized in Russia to secure some of the impetus for the exodus to their homeland. The Jews seem aligned with the Republican party. But the more you look at everything, it's one interwoven, multi-layered pattern of chess moves, blocks and advancements.

We know so little truth. We see what we're supposed to see depending who controls the power. History is written by the victor.

It does seem, however we've gotten to this point, that the house of Ishmael is returning to surround the house of Isaac, with the majority of countries in support.

My 2 cents.

And who really was on the altar that God spared? Isaac according to the Torah which Christians also agree with? Or was that truly corrupted, like the house of Ishmael purports, and, that it was he on the altar (other differences too). The traditional Torah version does seem prophetic in it's type of Messiah/Christ later to come. It's one intense puzzle.

Are you saying the majority of countries are backing the Moslem side of things over the Jews?

And at least Jews have somewhere to flee to. Us indigenous Europeans are not so lucky.

Latin America, Canada, Australia, NZ.

And according to the poll, people who think jews have too much political power are anti-Semitic? Wtf?
That's the problem with "antisemitism". Criticism of anything Jewish is lumped in with hatred of Jews.

Well, the Jews are human so they are prone to tribalism like everyone else. There is no way Israel or overseas jews can have the influence and over-representation they have in politics with the support of each other. Does that mean every single jew is a part of this network? Of course not, but it does mean that many jews certainly are, and Jews are a small group to begin with.

A lot of Euro moslem immigrants spent a large portion of their lives in those moslem countries. What ever happens there, they were a part of in some way.

Are you saying the majority of countries are backing the Moslem side of things over the Jews?

I'm definitely saying it's getting confusing. I think the US political system is really a proxy for various interests.

I'd say for sure historically the US has been in the deep state's (Jewish owned bankers) back pocket.

But things have been changing subtly since the 1960s I'd say. Slowly, but in the last 25 years, quickly. The last 10 years very quickly.

Now there's a petition I'd sign in a heartbeat.
I honestly would rather not. While I believe the penalty for punching shitheads in the face is too high and I've been there, done that, on both ends. It's not the method of conflict resolution I'd recommend for the elders or younglings in my family. Well, my 70 year old father can still hadle himself so he might be the exception. Lol.

I bumped into this article looking for something on the weaponization of speech . . . No surprise, someone lecturing on censuring not being the same as censoring (lecture at a Canadian university), and, that somehow, the right wing is responsible for the weaponization of speech. Really Omar?

This is from Feb. 8, 2018 National Post:

http://nationalpost.com/news/weaponization-of-free-speech-prompts-talk-of-a-new-hate-law

"Traditional free speech advocates are reconsidering the status quo they helped create, in which hate speech is only a Criminal Code charge that requires political approval, and so is rarely prosecuted. There is even talk of resurrecting the defunct and much maligned ban on internet hate speech, Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act.

The latest example was a lecture this week by Omar Mouallem, an Edmonton journalist and board member of free expression group PEN Canada, in which he argued online racists have “weaponized” free speech against Muslims, and Canada should consider a new anti-hate law to stop them."

Muslims create chaos or problem, Get criticized
Cry Islamphobia
Argue for laws to stop criticise of muslims
Expand Islam it seem they doing that
Well, the Jews are human so they are prone to tribalism like everyone else. There is no way Israel or overseas jews can have the influence and over-representation they have in politics without the support of each other. Does that mean every single jew is a part of this network? Of course not, but it does mean that many jews certainly are, and Jews are a small group to begin with.

latin america is not really ´white european´exccept in the delusional minds of some. your best bet is parts of southeast southern brazil. i also think some eastern european countries will hold out and fight for there borders stuff.

latin america is not really ´white european´exccept in the delusional minds of some. your best bet is parts of southeast southern brazil. i also think some eastern european countries will hold out and fight for there borders stuff.

Argentina, Uruguay, Chile,

Argentina, Uruguay, Chile,

Chile is half mestizo or castizo. argentina is good amount castizo and mediterranean with millions of arab diaspora. depend your definition of white to. most of immigration from europa to argentina was from southern italy (dark italians), centracl italy and then southern spain but the original spanish immigrants which make up 30% of argentina today about 70% of those were from galacia (the most white spaniards) but they also had absord millions of levant people and some descendants morocco who moved also from spanish colonies. white´in argentina or chile´really means Mediterranean and people similar genetically to tunisians and moroccans who i bet you not consider white just because they from north africa.

uruguay your best bet. accepted mostly northern italians, north spanishs, no arabs/levant people except recently. and southeastern brazil. parts brazil probably best.

This liberal idiots and their ethnic food bragging.
For real, that is a huge part of what people say. I'd rather take less choices, and safety. I'm in Japan, yes way less foreign food, but I can walk home at night, and not even have a small worry.

Jews in Europe & N. America trace their roots to Western Asia and North Africa.

Today, Ashkenazi Jews are almost indistinguishable from European gentiles and are regarded as Western whites by many (which evidently includes you) because their culture was transformed by the enlightenment (reason and secularism) and they were genetically diluted into Indo-European/Afro-Asiatic hybrids.

Why can't the same happen to Muslims in the West?
Why couln't SA and the gulf stakes take in any refugees? Because they don't care, and they don't work on our level of thinking/fairness.

Well he's already a criminal piece of shit who celebrates the murder of police officers. He's already half way there

You started this thread off by reaffirming your trendy belief that a continent had begun "suiciding itself" when it granted refuge to people facing suffering and death, largely due to Western forces. And you base that belief on spurious alarmist anecdotes. You flippantly characterize billions of people as cancers with very little actual knowledge about them. You would openly tolerate hundreds of thousands of people dying in squalor if the alternative is taking them in.

You have no room at all to pass moral judgments.

I know that you are being facetious?

This is the same poster who was sympathizing with Al Nusra who were beheading Christians in Syria --- this was a few years ago on this forum.

He's an Islamist and incredibly racist at heart.

Or -

Muslims can go to Lebanon where some Jew used to live before they forced him and his family out.

Two can play this game, and there are more examples of Islam being the aggressor than the other way around. And I'm no fan of the state of Israel.

Lebanon neither originally belongs to the Jews or Muslims. It belongs to the indigenous Aramaic speaking people who are now Christians who have near been exterminated under Islam the last century. (Many of the "Muslims" there were indigenous Christians to begin with anyway - converted by the sword)

Muslims don't claim Lebanon as their land given to them by God. If a Jew was kicked out of Lebanon maybe it is because Israel occupied part of it for some time?

Anyway, I never mentioned Islam or Muslims. I said Jews (not the religion), can go live in occupied Palestinian land. You probably thought I meant "Muslim land", which explains the confusion. The Palestinians could be Christians, Bahais, atheists or whatever and Israelis would still kick them out and take their land. And if anyone tries to defend himself he will be labelled a terrorist and imprisoned for 10 years.
Derp haha go read a history book Jim-Bob

"I don't have a bias against anyone moving to live somewhere or networking in their career or owning large companies or aquiring family wealth or saving money or practicing a specific lifestyle but when jews do that you guys i mean come on they need to knock it off"

paper fucking transparent bullshit excuse, replace jewishness with any background you have the same hoodwinkery

no anti-jewish apologist cares about a family in Mombai or Beijing or Singapore getting rich off a gig in show production but US jewish producers heurheurheihhhhghl stoppph it hurts meeeee

look at all these last naaaaaaaames somebody help

fucking lol you "learned" that shit from a dissociative bullshit logic that tells itself it's allowed to blame jewishness for money making in a society that aspires to make money

Rags to riches was a heartwarming story to you growing up until you got old enough to see people mad at jews for that same story and you tell yourself its not fair boooooooooooo

We had anti euro-on-euro sentiment with boys from Leeds university shitting on boys from Kent university over school tuitions as if paying for shit in a society that was supposed to make everyone pay for shit was a black mark against upper/lower class relations and no one was therefore ethically capable of drinking a beer on a long countertop next to Those People

meanwhile that rivalry means nothing to someone stateside. You don't even know who to fucking root for. You don't even know Leeds and Kent aren't border towns and Leeds is literally inside Kent

you could just as easily decide science teachers shouldn't go to the movies

Last edited:
Why couln't SA and the gulf stakes take in any refugees? Because they don't care, and they don't work on our level of thinking/fairness.

Not sure about SA and gulf states but some Middle Eastern countries have been sacrificing more than the West to help the people in peril.

Germany’s Jewish community fears anti-Semitic bullying in schools

Teachers in Berlin have long complained that the word “Jew” has become a common playground insult, with some critics saying anti-Jewish sentiment has been exacerbated by the migrant influx of 2015 — which saw more than a million mainly Muslim asylum seekers flood into Germany.

Chernivsky said the problem could not just be blamed on Muslim newcomers.

But at the same time, she told DPA, “we have to acknowledge that a lot of these people experience a religious and political socialization in their home countries in which anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli attitudes are influential.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/germanys-jewish-community-fears-anti-semitic-bullying-in-schools/

According to a 2012 survey, one in four in Germany, and almost half in France stated that they had
considered emigrating because they felt unsafe.

https://www.hlsenteret.no/publikasj...isk-vold-i-europa_engelsk_endelig-versjon.pdf
So sadly it seems that antisemitism is still rampant in Germany.

Back