Jewish men with Asian women couples becoming more common?

Also although these guys are successful in the modern sense they don't represent what would be traditionally extremely sexually successful in tribal or even per-industrial times. Who cares? No one, but Mark Zuckerberg wouldn't have his choice of the elite female population five hundred years ago and his choice shows it. Kudos to him.

Musk is a guy who's betraying the natural order of things with women and he's paying for it.

Is there a corresponding uptick in Jewish women marrying Asian men?

My Jewish brother met his Vietnamese wife in medical school. Stereotypes are true on occasion

this thread is pretty racist i think it sexually assaulted me
giphy.gif

Also although these guys are successful in the modern sense they don't represent what would be traditionally extremely sexually successful in tribal or even per-industrial times. Who cares? No one, but Mark Zuckerberg wouldn't have his choice of the elite female population five hundred years ago and his choice shows it. Kudos to him.

Musk is a guy who's betraying the natural order of things with women and he's paying for it.

I think the 5th richest man on the planet would be a catch 500, even a thousand years ago. You might have to go back before man was civilized for wealth to not be a factor.

Can you imagine their kids haggling customers?

Good grief.

I think the 5th richest man on the planet would be a catch 500, even a thousand years ago. You might have to go back before man was civilized for wealth to not be a factor.

I'm suggesting Musk/Zuckerberg wouldn't of been one of the worlds elite 500 years ago. Just like Napoleon wouldn't of had the same success today as he had two hundred years ago.

Status and success have always carried value; what has led to status to and success has been highly dynamic over time.

Aren’t Indians considered caucasians?

Aren’t Indians considered caucasians?

I suspect that had more to do with the British Empire's heavy investment in south east Asia but by the classic anthropological phenotype definitions there's a solid argument for most Indians to be Caucasian especially in the north.

Lots of white guys that I talk to find all asians hot, it is weird. For me I am simply not attracted to an asian girl with really tiny eyes. I don't like tiny eyes on anybody.

You know what they say... Tiny eyes, tiny pussy, amiright?

I'm suggesting Musk/Zuckerberg wouldn't of been one of the worlds elite 500 years ago. Just like Napoleon wouldn't of had the same success today as he had two hundred years ago.

Status and success have always carried value; what has led to status to and success has been highly dynamic over time.

The smartest most innovative men were always among the elite during modern man’s time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back