Jewish men with Asian women couples becoming more common?

I thought Jews couldn't marry outside of their religion.

Aren’t Indians considered caucasians?
they are "caucasian" but not white.

nearly all indians have negrito and melanesian mixed in.

they are caucasian if you look at their bones I guess.

arabs are also considered caucasian but they are a mixed race people.

indians are considered asian because of location not by race.

I thought Jews couldn't marry outside of their religion.
most jews are jews in name or b blood only.

every jew I have ever known never visits the synagogue.

I actually had a jew friend who was athiest and loved black metal.

didnt know he was jewish until he told me.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

I honestly don't know what this gif is trying to say. :(

No, Jewish women date more black men, Ive never seen Jewish women with Asian men. Actually you rarely see any non Asian women with Asian men, Asian men are the least desirable males on planet earth according to many dating surveys.
no, black males have the lowest reply rates.
0*CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png

no, black males have the lowest reply rates.
0*CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png

I have no clue how to read that chart what does it mean? and where is it from

From what I remember Asian males and Black females were the least desirable in terms of dating outside ones race.

most jews are jews in name or b blood only.

every jew I have ever known never visits the synagogue.

I actually had a jew friend who was athiest and loved black metal.

didnt know he was jewish until he told me.
i can tell if someone is just by looking at them. It’s one of those things the eye nose.

Why all the "science" around who fucks whom these days?

What’s the question here? Is it “are Asian women marrying Jewish men more often these days?” If so, then probably yes. But it isn’t likely because of the reasons outlined in the OP. It is more likely that different ethnic groups are more open to marrying outside their ethnicity these days.

i thought jews only married other Jews since the only way to produce a new chosen one is by a jewish woman and a jewish man

I think this is more about how intelligent and successful people tend to gravitate towards other intelligent and successful people, both socially and romantically. It's not like Jewish bankers are falling in love with Vietnamese rice farmers lmao. Jews and Eastern Asians immigrants share similar ethics and values so of course they are going to mingle and find commonality.

I just saw TLJ with a non practicing Jew who has a Chinese girlfriend. I linked him to this thread, and he will now know who I am. Hi buddy.

hmm

not sure

But I see lots, and I mean lots, of older white men with younger asian gals.

<{spoogebab}>

If this was the 1940's, they'd both be in concentration camps.

And rightfully so.

Huh?

What’s the question here? Is it “are Asian women marrying Jewish men more often these days?” If so, then probably yes. But it isn’t likely because of the reasons outlined in the OP. It is more likely that different ethnic groups are more open to marrying outside their ethnicity these days.

So you don't agree with the writer?

I think this is more about how intelligent and successful people tend to gravitate towards other intelligent and successful people, both socially and romantically. It's not like Jewish bankers are falling in love with Vietnamese rice farmers lmao. Jews and Eastern Asians immigrants share similar ethics and values so of course they are going to mingle and find commonality.
Well these Asia women are not beauty queens in fact some of them are homely with no shape or curves, so these men can pick any hot woman they want but they choose the homely Asian woman, its because they are attracted to the intellect is my guess and that is their familiarity and connection

Well these Asia women are not beauty queens in fact some of them are homely with no shape or curves, so these men can pick any hot woman they want but they choose the homely Asian woman, its because they are attracted to the intellect is my guess and that is their familiarity and connection

Attraction goes so much further than physical attributes.

Back