Jesus Stipe Miočić

We had (and will soon have again) jesus Belfort and looks like Stiopic is going full jesus before his fight with Dc, Dc i thought you can win this figt but after this photo not anymore.

Praying for a smaller head?

Good for him. If that makes him perform better. I have nothing against religion. I just think it needs to be taxed.

I am now wanting Stipe to take this - I always support Jesus freaks.

It worked for Namajunas.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

I, for one, welcome our new Jesus Overlord - TRT-Jesus Costa
wlcjSD9.png

q4UEH1V.gif

I'm sure a Jew who was tortured to death 2000 years ago cares enormously who wins a cage fight

I don't care if you are a religious person and I don't have anything against religion in general. But I always think it's weird when fighters dedicate their fight or win to God or Jesus or whatever.
"Hey God, I just beat a guy half to death and his blood is still drying on my gloves, love ya!"
"I snapped my opponents arm in front of 20000 people, praise Jesus, peace and love"
Weird
Haha you nailed it OP. It's pretty clear from reading Christ's teachings, that he didn't condone fighting or any such behavior in general. He was about living a life focused on spiritual practice, and leaving behind materialism. Some people seem to think that having desires fulfilled means there is a God that is happy with them, and when they suffer anything, then that same God is displeased. Always comes back to their minds and wants. "I get what I want and God is good, I don't get what I want and God is doing something strange and bad and I don't understand". Seems they always love scriptures, but never seem to recall the story of Job. To each their own beliefs...live and let live. I respect all other's religions, but the majority of people are both deluded and hypocritical.

Random timing.

Guess the firefighter angle isn't working.
Plan B: go Jesus.

I, for one, welcome our new Jesus Overlord - TRT-Jesus Costa
wlcjSD9.png

What does that guy have to do to look unattractive? I feel like if he wiped feces all over his face, women would still be into him

Highest levels of delusion and indoctrination are indicated by thanking god and especially jesus for the win.
Fact. Jesus did not advocate violence against people to make money. quite the opposite imo. Perhaps indicative of stupidity. I'm not sure.

For a Croatian there are implications in this picture that aren't just religious per se. During the war for independence the rosary was very widely worn by the soldiers going into battle. I've read articles quoting non-Croatian volunteers and mercenaries who talk about rosaries being issued to them alongside their weapons etc. It was practically battle gear. I know it sounds weird and very un-Jesusy but please understand: when your people have had centuries being on the frontline fighting off invasion by the Turks, a symbol of Catholic faith can become just as much a symbol of defending what's yours. Your land, your family. And, I guess, your belt.

This looks to be the rosary he's worn into the arena each time he's fought from the Werdum fight onwards, by the way.

Matthew 10:32-34 KJV
[32] Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. [33] But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. [34] Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Romans 5:1-8 KJV
[1] Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: [2] By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. [3] And not only so , but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; [4] And patience, experience; and experience, hope: [5] And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. [6] For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. [7] For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. [8] But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

John 15:20-25 KJV
[20] Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. [21] But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me. [22] If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. [23] He that hateth me hateth my Father also. [24] If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. [25] But this cometh to pass , that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

his head was too big to get the necklace on haha

LOL i can't wait until someone finally has the balls to question a fighter about why god wants them to beat people up in a cage.... idk what answer they could give. religious people are weird, they like to use their faith in god as an excuse to do stupid shit. then they got and pray and go to church and tell themselves everything is better.

Back