Jesus Stipe Miočić

C

champbless

We had (and will soon have again) jesus Belfort and looks like Stiopic is going full jesus before his fight with Dc, Dc i thought you can win this figt but after this photo not anymore.

I, for one, welcome our new Jesus Overlord - TRT-Jesus Costa
wlcjSD9.png

When your head is so big the necklace doesn't fit....but they take the photo anyway

I don't care if you are a religious person and I don't have anything against religion in general. But I always think it's weird when fighters dedicate their fight or win to God or Jesus or whatever.
"Hey God, I just beat a guy half to death and his blood is still drying on my gloves, love ya!"
"I snapped my opponents arm in front of 20000 people, praise Jesus, peace and love"
Weird

Damn i didnt know Miocic was religious. He just went down a notch

He is a proud Croat, here in Croatia a lot of people are really religious or are pretending to be because or tradition.
Id say more the latter i have croatian mates. Beautiful country though

I am now wanting DC to take this - I never support Jesus Freaks.

I don't care if you are a religious person and I don't have anything against religion in general. But I always think it's weird when fighters dedicate their fight or win to God or Jesus or whatever.
"Hey God, I just beat a guy half to death and his blood is still drying on my gloves, love ya!"
"I snapped my opponents arm in front of 20000 people, praise Jesus, peace and love"
Weird
That's why paganism is better

Back