Jesus Christ, CNN

Tom Shannon '17

Well, if the media has any backbone, it would severely hurt Trump.

That's a very big problem for a free press if a president is deciding who and who can't join in on a press pool.

I see another poster put out a good response to you already. But yeah, somebody has to decide. We all don't just get to show up and ask questions. And what legal obligation is there to grant access at all and to who?

I can't believe how insanely left CNN has become. The fuck happened? Ever since that fucking cuck Zucker took over CNN has turned into the Huffington Post 2.0.

CNN has always been biased to clinton specifically. a big part of AOL time warner is owned by the saudis and the saudis spent a fuckton of money "donating" to the clinton foundation

they started going more and more left throughout the obama administration, but once they had a chance to go hard for hillary they jumped the shark

they went all in on her and i think theyre too far to stop

Right after being sworn in, he should let CNN know they have no WH press room seat. Gone.
Absolutely. They should lose their credentials. And I don't say that lightly, because I know that that could be a dangerous precedent. But in this case, abso-****ing lutely.

I find it amazingly funny yet sad that so many ppl will spend the next four, who knows maybe 8, years of their lives
carping and whining and throwing up roadblocks and innuendo whenever possible due to sheer rancor and discontent.

and no leroy it doesn't 'offend' me, it lowers my opinion of many fellow citizens

I find it amazingly funny yet sad that so many ppl will spend the next four, who knows maybe 8, years of their lives
carping and whining and throwing up roadblocks and innuendo whenever possible due to sheer rancor and discontent.

and no leroy it doesn't 'offend' me, it lowers my opinion of many fellow citizens

Aren't you an ex-cop? How low could that opinion still have to go? :eek:

lol, yea good point.
no one ever called to say they were having a great day and
didn't need someone, anyone to try to get their fucked up life
back on track.

That's a very big problem for a free press if a president is deciding who and who can't join in on a press pool.

CNN has no right to white house press room, no president is entitled to give corporate media privileges. That's the problem with MSM, they spent 8 years with their mouths in Obama's ass, they think they are entitled to shit they aren't

When a channel is giving tips to kill him, fuck them. If i was him, they'd all be revoked.

this will not go unnoticed by Trump

CNN is fucking stupid. Their constant crying about Trump over the last 18 months only helped elect him.

I have to say that I never expected to find Jesus Christ and CNN in the same topic.

300+ likes, 11000+ dislikes (if I remember correctly). Looks like this will be another massive youtube topic with nobody saying anything positive.

I have to say that I never expected to find Jesus Christ and CNN in the same topic.

I thought the same thing too, something for everybody in this thread.

CNN has no right to white house press room, no president is entitled to give corporate media privileges. That's the problem with MSM, they spent 8 years with their mouths in Obama's ass, they think they are entitled to shit they aren't

So I'm actually comparing this to a situation where Obama tried to refuse Fox into a press conference some number of years ago, but the rest of the press told him to fuck off, saying the equivalent of, "Either they're coming in or none of us are."

I think the Clinton News Network is disgusting, and frankly we've already seen the beginning of the end for them. That's up for the viewing public to decide though, not the president.

Back